Warner Brothers Batman: Arkham Asylum -- Game of the Year Edition (Xbox 360) uploaded by Tyler W.

BY WARNER BROTHERS #26 in Xbox Games

Batman: arkham asylum features an original story penned exclusively for the game by famous batman author and five-time emmy award winner, paul dini, whose credits include "lost" season one and "batman: the animated series." as the game begins batman is personally delivering his nemesis, the joker, to the asylum at arkham island, but he is uneasy. Although the arkham asylum is well fortified, he has a nagging feeling that all is not well, which proves to be the case when seconds after turning the joker over to the guards, the master criminal breaks free of his captors. Even more surprising than this quick turn of events is... see more...

• Has anyone beat this game in its entirety?9 Answers
  • Has anyone beat this game in its entirety?2 Answers
Samantha C.
Dover, DE
This game is addicting, but it is very hard to pass levels. I’ve tried for a year so I’ve gotten irritated and started another game. I like all of Batman’s weapons and features but I hate replaying and having to watch the videos again. The quality is good and I’m a true batman lover, but this is a hard game.
Payden C.
THIS IS THE BEST GAME EVER!! I am a Batman fanatic, and this game series is the best. I've replayed many times. The game can be difficult, but nothing a little perseverance and patience can't conquer (which you'll need). If you are struggling tremendously then I suggest doing side quests to help. This is one of the only games with a storyline that shocked me and kept me guessing. I literally sat there in one sitting to finish this game. Even though I completed the main objective, even the little things like exploring the island and beating up random guards is so entertaining. Arkham City is an amazing sequel!
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
Gamer Expert Level 1
I am a huge Batman fan so I really enjoy this game. The graphics are great. The game overall is just a fun one to play. If you could be anyone in the world, be Batman okay? I highly recommend this game.
Kayla E.
Cohasset, MN
Gamer Expert Level 1
This game is fun for a lot of reasons. One, Batman. Duh. Two, the characters you see in the animated series and comics are in here and you get to see them come to life. You get to run around arkham Island and asylum to try to take it back from the Joker, Harley Quinn, and their henchmen. It's fun seeing Harley in the game as she's one if my favorite side characters in DC
Judith Z.
Gamer Expert Level 1
This batman is different from other batman games its easy to handle and the 3d glasses are an awsome feature to be playing on any console. The graphics of the Xbox are great as is but adding 3d makes it so much interesting batman fans would love this game.
raisa d.
spring, TX
I played this game on ps3 and pc and I loveeee it, they got batman completely right , I get the animated series vibe but just darker, the voice acting is great and the story is amazing, I really felt like i was watching a movie. And i learned so many secrets from arkam so yass.
Angelia C.
PENSACOLA, FL
Gamer Expert Level 1
I have a soft spot for batman and have one since I was  a little girl and got my first comic book. Lets just say that the graphics did not disappoint and the game story line flowed nicely. I loved hearing him speak HAHA. There really isnt anything that I didnt like. I even enjoyed all the equipment that I could access to fight with.
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
Gamer Expert Level 1
Story line was horrible. Wasn't what I thought it would be. Graphics weren't great either. Did not live up to my expectations at all. The only thing this game had going for it was you were able to use some of the really cool gadgets, but that was about it.
Melodie G.
This game was one of my favorite games on the 360 and got lots of replays bc of how smoothly the game flowed and all of the upgrading the difficulty is pretty easy but if you do the challenges you’ll be gritting your teeth
Caley C.
Columbia, SC
Definitely would recommend this game. The storyline alone is great and the graphics are awesome! I also like how there are many of the Riddler's trophies and riddles to solve along the game's storyline.
Azhlyn B.
Lafayette, IN
Has anyone beat this game in its entirety?
Azhlyn B.
Lafayette, IN
Has anyone beat this game in its entirety?