Warner Brothers A Christmas Story (Full-Screen Edition) uploaded by Cece M.Warner Brothers A Christmas Story (Full-Screen Edition) uploaded by Cece M.Warner Brothers A Christmas Story (Full-Screen Edition) uploaded by Melanie W.

BY NONE

This delightfully funny holiday gem tells the story of Ralphie Parker (Peter Billingsly) a 1940's nine-year-old who pulls out all the stops to obtain the ultimate Christmas present. It's Christmas time and there's only one thing on Ralphie Parker's Christmas list this year: a Red Ryder Carbine Action 200-Shot, Range Model Air Rifle, but many obstacles stand in the way of his dream because every adult that he confronts keeps telling him he'll shoot his eye out. Meanwhile The Old Man just got a major award (a lamp shaped like a woman's leg), and Mom is making sure The Old Man doesn't come near her turkey, Ralphie's friend gets his tongue stuck to a flag pole, and Ralphie utters the f-word infront of his father. Christmas is drawing nearer and Ralphie visits Santa at the department store in hopes of asking him for his dream gift. Will he receive it? Let's hope so. see more...

• What should Ralphie have done with the bullies?3 Answers
  • Who was afraid to sit on Santa's lap and take a picture f...2 Answers
  • "This is a classic movie for me and my family to watch." in 3 reviews
  • "Me and the family watch it EVERY year for Christmas." in 2 reviews
  • "Bought this a few Christmas' ago as a stocking stuffer for my boyfriend." in 1 review
Michaela C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
My family watches A Christmas Story up to 6 times every Christmas season.  It's the most perfect movie, and we used to watch it on TBS when they did a 24 hour marathon of it on Christmas Day.  I don't have regular TV anymore, so I bought the DVD, and now I can watch whenever I want!  It's a great movie.
Amanda B.
For as long as I can remember, I have watched this movie numerous times each year with or without my Bumpus side of the family. It's always been a tradition with us. My dad has a leg lamp he puts in his window every year for the holidays and a key chain he carries around with him as well! If you've never watched this movie, I definitely suggest it. I'm always making people watch it with me who have yet to see it!
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Growing up, watching this movie and having it play 24hours nonstop on the TV Christmas day was a family tradition. We live super close to here this movie was filmed so at our dinner party we would all talk about the movies history and laugh at every funny part, even though we'd already laughed at it 10 times before. A few Christmases ago, I bought this DVD for my father.
Cece M.
Clearfield, UT
This is my favorite Christmas movie of all time! It is such a cute movie and extremely funny. I have lived this since I was a kid and watch it every year around Christmas time. Warner Brothers A Christmas Story (Full-Screen Edition)
Carol T.
This is our most watch movie for the Holidays. It's fun talking about who stuck their tongue to a pole or being put in a snowsuit by Mom. Lots of Childhood memories in this movie for us. My favorite scene is when the turkey get eaten by those dogs! Please watch this movie because I'm sure you will love it!!
Crystal G.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
We just watched this movie this weekend. It was my daughter's first time seeing the movie but she watched with my husband who had seen it numerous times. They laughed and laughed together.
Adison B.
Plattsburgh, NY
Mary F.
Did you know there is a reason TBS shows this for 24 hours at Christmas? This is cute, funny, and a christmas classic. Even Scrooge himself would crack a little at little Ralphie!
Alexandra P.
Santa rosa, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This movie literally gives me all the Christmas feels! My birthday is the week before Christmas and as a child I remember this movie always being on TV around my bday. This movie is great! My favorite scene is when Santa tells Ralphie he'll shoot his eye out and boots him down the slide! Lmao
Angelina H.
Louisville, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
You'll shoot your eye out! Such an iconic lined and one that you associate with Christmas. I can watch the Christmas story on repeat during the holidays and never get tired of it. Everyone uses this movie as a Christmas tradition to watch with your family.
lauren p.
Van Nuys, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
What should Ralphie have done with the bullies?
Vatreece D.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who was afraid to sit on Santa's lap and take a picture for Christmas?