Warner Brothers A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving Deluxe Edition Dvd from Warner Bros.

BY WARNER BROTHERS

Spend Thanksgiving with good ol' Charlie Brown! Turkey, cranberries, pumpkin pie. and the Peanuts gang to share them with. This is going to be the greatest Thanksgiving ever! The fun begins when Peppermint patty invites herself and her pals to Charlie Brown's house for a REALLY big turkey party. Good grief! All our hero can cook is cold cereal and maybe toast. Is Charlie Brown doomed? Not when Linus, Snoopy and Woodstock chip in to save the (Thanksgiving) Day. With such good friends, Charlie Brown - and all of us - have so many reasons to be thankful. This Remastered Deluxe Edition with Improved Pictures and Audio is guaranteed to bring on that grateful glow. Behind The Scenes Featurette, Featurette. Languages: English, Japanese, Portuguese; Subtitles: English, Japanese, Portuguese, Chinese, Korean, Thai; "The Mayflower Voyagers" and "Popcorn & Jellybeans: Making A Thanksgiving Classic". see more...

• "Holiday classic, I have been watching this since I was a little girl." in 1 review
  • ":) I watch it every thanksgiving and I would recommend it to anyone" in 1 review
  • "Everyone should have this dvd for the holiday season.the adults should watch it too.Nobody but Charlie Brown can explain life lessons.Love it." in 1 review
BEV A.
Houston
Best show for thanksgiving holiday for children. MY daughter loves it. She has gotten hooked on all of the CHARLIE Brown episodes. She loves Snoopy so much and she also love CHARLIE BROWN.  I recommend everyone can enjoy this show year round. Great gift for Christmas. I love those Peanut characters. Great for the family.
Miriam G.
Pacoima , CA
I would recommend this to everyone. I watch this movie every thanksgiving with my whole family and they truly love it. Charlie Brown my be my favorite character. Everything about this movie is spectacular. I would definitely watch it again.
Liz R.
Bronx, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Lover it, love it.... The Charlie Brown Thanksgiving Deluxe Edition is awesome and welcome Thanksgiving Day with a bang. Put this on while serving dinner and your companies children or family children will be quiet, eat and be entertained. I got mine at Target for a good price.. Buy it off season it's cheaper.
Anna w.
Bethany, MO
I have always lobed ALL of charlie Brown's movies. They have them for all occasions. They are very good for family and kids. They teach you !morals and everyday life events that may happen on that holiday. I love how each off his friends are different to show that not everyone is the same, yet they all get along and come together as a group. As everyone in school and the workplace should.
Marlena S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is an all-time multi-generation classic. The Peanut characters are as close of a replication of what a child dreams/imagines/perceives as anything else ever written or created for children. This is why you can sit this DVD down in front of a child and they will sit still captivated because everything happening on the screen resonates with them.
Brianne R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Snoopy is at his absolute best in this, and every year I watch this because of his scenes. Thanksgiving menu aside, with his attention to detail, Snoopy would have made a heck of a party planner, had that profession existed then as we know it today! There's nothing that dog can't do, and he never fails to make me laugh.
Laura M.
Salem, OR
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Thanksgiving Charlie Brown special! I'm so glad they made this into a DVD that you can own. Charlie Brown was something to look forward to when I was a child, at every holiday you knew that you could count on Charlie Brown to tell you the story. This dvd is great for the entire family and also a great movie to play during theholiday to bring up questions and dialogue between parents and children. I love it!
Janie A.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Charlie Brown and the Peanut Gang are always apart of our Holiday Tradition wether it's Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas or any holiday! This one is a special favorite and shows that you don't need a huge feast to have a good time and it's a time to be together with loved ones and friends.
Vanessa R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
You can't really have a great Thanksgiving with out this amazing DVD package! this is by far the best movie ever! its wonderful to have playing while you are preparing for thanksgiving dinner ! my favorite scene is when snoopy and woodstock take the turkey out of the oven when everyone leaves !
Nikki A.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Super cute seasonal cartoon. You can find this movie at your local Walmart for less than $10. Join Charlie Brown and his gang on the search for what Thanksgiving really means. Super kid friendly. Would recommend to anyone who's big on doing seasonal activities.
Heather D.
Who doesn't love this?
Cynthia A.
Elizabeth, NJ
I've never seen the thanksgiving version . Is it funny ?
Tam C.
Who hasn't watched Charlie Brown
Brittney T.
Augusta ga
Who else absolutely loves this movie?? Is a tradition at your home to watch the Charlie Brown movies during the holidays
Amanda Z.
San Jose, CA
Is this a good movie to show to my first grade students?