Warner Bros. The Lego Movie (Blu-ray) uploaded by Karen M.Warner Bros. The Lego Movie (Blu-ray) uploaded by Bridgett B.

BY WARNER BROTHERS

A lowly Lego figure (voiced by Chris Pratt) joins a group intent on battling an evil force after a case of mistaken identity in this computer-generated comedy from the filmmakers behind CLOUDY WITH A CHANCE OF MEATBALLS and co-director Chris McKay (ROBOT CHICKEN). Will Arnett co-stars as the voice of Batman, who along with Superman, make appearances in the Warner Bros. picture. Elizabeth Banks, Morgan Freeman, Will Ferrell, Liam Neeson, and Alison Brie head up the rest of the voice cast. see more...

Karen M.
My son love this movie and so do I. It’s really a funny movie. It’s great for family night and sleep over movie night to. I love when they start to sing it’s just so funny. It looks great for Blue ray and I would totally recommend it to anybody.
Bridgett B.
Deep Run , NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Warner Bros. The Lego Movie (Blu-ray)
My daughter loves this movie. The songs are catchy and you'll catch yourself singing along. The voice actors were fantastic. We watch this at least once a week. I think most kids would love this movie
Lana M.
Fremont, CA
The kids love this movie and I'm a fan as well. It's funny and the effects are well done. The characters voices were good. Check it out.