Warner Bros. Interactive Batman: Arkham City - Game of the Year (Xbox 360) uploaded by Amy M.

BY WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE

Batman: arkham city builds upon the intense, atmospheric foundation of batman: arkham asylum, sending players soaring into arkham city, the new maximum security "home" for all of gotham city's thugs, gangsters and insane criminal masterminds. The game features an unique combination of melee combat, stealth, investigative and speed-based challenge gameplay. Set inside the heavily fortified walls of a sprawling district in the heart of gotham city, it features an all-star cast of classic characters and murderous villains from the batman universe, as well as a vast range of new and enhanced gameplay features to deliver the... see more...

Amy M.
Me and husband love to pay this game with each other. Now they do say a lot of bad words so we don't let our younger son play it unless he mutes the sound. We like how you can play with different people I like to play Harley Quinn revenge
Courtney H.
This game took Arkham Asylum and built upon everything that was great about that game. Everything about this game was amazing - the larger open world, the design, the mechanics, the story, the side missions (yes, even those advanced AR training bits), the Riddler trophies (which I know isn't a popular opinion, but I honestly loved finding those), my list could go on. This game is so much fun to play and I highly recommend it to not just Batman fans, but to anyone looking for a solidly good game to play.
Laura S.
Solid game, follows the game from the last one (Arkham Asylum). The story does well in continuing but not repeating itself. You get to face off with a ton of new awesome villains. The art work in the cut scenes is great! Its a fairly quick play, but a fun ride none the less.
Ashley G.
Redding, CA
Love Batman!! Another great addition to any game collection for a Batman fan or not. Love the graphics on this game as well. Story line is excellent.
Amanda L.
All my boys loved this game! who doesn't love Batman!? some missions are hard to figure out without a adult, for my son. but he loves this game!..
Thia B.
Dalton, GA
Gamer Expert Level 1
Was fun to play and had interesting characters. Finished it and haven't played since but it has a decent story.
Noelia V.
Montevideo
A great game! me and my boyfriends play a couple of times (totallY replayable game) and we love it! the graphics are amazing and its very easy to play,
Similar to Hitma but inside Arkham.
Taniela F.
Stratford, ON
LOVE this game, I played it obsessively until I was told to share the tv, then my son played it! we had a blast. great game, definitely recommend it!