BY WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE #17 in PC & Mac Games

Developer rocksteady studios returns players to its dark vision of gotham, where the arkham asylum for the criminally insane has been replaced with a walled-off expanse of city streets and abandoned buildings, ruled only by deadly mad anarchy. From a familiar third-person perspective, players resume the single-player role of batman, for missions of infiltration, assault, recovery, and rescue. Gruesomely outnumbered, the hero's survival still relies largely on stealthy ninja tactics, although open environments occasionally call for cape-aided hang-gliding or grappling-hook acrobatics. see more...

Warner Bros. Games Batman: Arkham City
  • "If I don't want to deal with the storyline, I can play side missions or just enjoy exploring the city or solving riddles." in 2 reviews
  • "I would recommend using a controller, and try purchasing through steam, as they do frequent sales." in 1 review
  • "The story is great as well, and the combat system flows very smoothly." in 1 review
  • "The open world is beautiful." in 1 review
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
Since I loved Arkham Asylum so much I had to get this game and I was very pleased. This game is more open which is great as you're now in Arkham City. Also, the new characters are great additions with some previous characters from the previous game. I'm happy they kept the same combat and just improved it by adding more gadgets. It's so much fun and if you want to complete the game, it will take you a long time (Riddler trophies).
William S.
William S.
Independence, MO
This game was pretty, well acted and had excellent combat, but I just got bored with it. It seemed just like the same, go to location A, get a mission at location B, destroy the bad guys, rinse and repeat. Even though the game did seem well made, it was not my cup of tea.
katherine m.
katherine m.
I love this game and the game was pretty good story line was awesome a lot of action and then boss fight Graphics was pretty good to me as well I'm not very picky about it I do recommend this
Adrian S.
Adrian S.
Buckeye, AZ
The game is super fun i love the classic but just take it for me play it it's the best
Charlotte D.
Charlotte D.
Graphics are gorgeous, so many options for game play, and story lines are awesome!
Mayela P.
Mayela P.
El Paso, TX
Love love love this video and my son often plays it with my daughter and they entertain themselves for hours but the best part is dad can join them at any time and my baby loves to watch them say he's two years old and entertains himself easily when he watches them play with b Love love love this video and my son often plays it with my daughter and they entertain themselves four hours but the best part is dad can join them at any time and my baby loves to watch them say he's two years old and entertains himself easily when he watches them play with the bat bat with batman
Jesse M.
Jesse M.
Bangor, ME
Arkham City is one of the best games I have ever played. It is similar in feeling to Christopher Nolan's trilogy, and the gameplay is very fluid. I love the darkness to the game, which is awesome, and there is always something to accomplish in this open world (even after completing the story).
Lyndsey K.
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Gamer Expert
I am in love with this game. I love anything Batman and this is a great game to play or watch someone play. My husband plays it sometimes and I love to just sit there and watch him play. It is kinda like a movie in some areas and it really is enjoyable if you are a batman fan.
Caroline O.
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
Gamer Expert
Great game especially with the PlayStation virtual reality on to play this game. Feel as if you are in the game.
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Orlando , FL
Love this game so much its kind of awesome that a game can emerge you into such a storyline. and the board that you play on is huge you are basically in the entire city! amazing work can't wait to see more!
gab c.
gab c.
bristol
Is this game any good?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Gamer Expert
Is this game worth playing?