BY WARMLYYOURS

WRM1069: Features: -Towel warmer-Superior quality metals for durability and long lasting beauty, Zen-like design-Enjoy this creature comfort everyday-Warm, dry towel doesn't have to be a luxury anymore-Truly upscale, and perfect for creating a tranquil spa environment right in your home bathroom-With 10 sleek bars to hang towels or a bathrobe-Wall mount unit installs easily and houses a hidden on / off switch at the base of the model-Comes with installation hardware. Dimensions: -Dimensions: 32" W x 32" D. see more...

Kariny R.
Nashua, NH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
A friend of mine had this in their bathroom and I fell in love with it. What's better than coming out of a warm shower in the winter and being wrapped around with a nice warm towel??? I need this when I get my own place.
Sybil J.
Valrico, FL
My husband and I recently purchased our #dreamhome and in our stunning master bathroom we have this towel warming rack. Since we live in #florida I didn't think we would use it much, boy was I wrong! It is so #decadent to get out of the pool after my early morning physical therapy and drape myself in a toasty towel! I also warm up my bath mat so when I step out of a lovely soak in the tub my tootsies are given a #toasty treat! A lovely addition to any home in any climate!
Neha S.
Glenview, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
What a great little tool to have in your home. Who doesn't want to step out of the shower on a cold day and wrap themselves into a warm towel! This is the best.
Nancy M.
I stayed in a cabin in Lake Tahoe and they had this in the bathroom. It was in the winter so getting out from the shower to a nice warm towel was amazing.
Paige H.
Litchfield, OH
Love this product holds all my towels. Very cute and stylish. fits in with my bathroom perfectly love this product. I recommend it a lot.
Jessica C.
Flushing, MI
Let me just say amazing omg it's so great to step out of the shower and wrap a warm towel around you so your not freezing love it
Chasity P.
Booneville, AR
I'm sure mine is just users era. Lol I burned myself. Not too terribly bad but enough to where I'm scared of it now.
Alejandra R.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this product I truly recommend this a lot I hold up many towels and it's truly stylish
Nicole C.
Does this really work? Is it expensive?
Teresa J.
San Antonio, TX
How much is it and where can I find it
Nathaly R.
Weston, FL
Angelina I.
Fairfax, VA
Is the installation easy?