Waring Pro WMK300A Professional Belgian Waffle Maker

This professional quality Waffle Maker has extra-deep pockets to produce the thickest Belgian Waffles available! A rotary feature ensures even baking on the top and bottom along with producing a crisp crust and tender interior. A browning control knob lets you pick a shade between light and dark. The Audio Beep tone indicates when the waffle maker is ready to operate and when the waffle is finished baking. Power and Ready LED indicators help you make a perfect waffle every time. The Waring Pro Belgian Waffle Maker features a brushed stainless steel housing and brushed die-cast base, and is UL/CUL approved. Restaurant-style rotating waffler. Extra Deep Waffle Pockets.

I would love to get a sample and review it on my social networks
What’s good about this product?
What's good about this product ?
Start your review of Waring Pro WMK300A Professional Belgian Waffle Maker!
How would you rate this product?
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
1,184 reviews
I love our waffle maker. This thing makes the best waffles ever. So easy to use. Easy to clean. It pretty much does all the work for you. Adjustable heat and an easy on off switch. Can be stored fairly easily.
Darlene H.
Union Beach, NJ
Purchased at: Costco
Waring Pro WMK300A Professional Belgian Waffle Maker is great for making well, waffles. They turn out so fluffy and pretty. We have used it many times when friends have stayed over for my kids. They always enjoyed making their own waffles in it. It is so easy to use!
Jeana L.
Clementon, NJ
Great waffle maker. Everyone in my family uses it. It’s easy to use. Easy to clean. Great product.
Megan Y.
Jacksonville, FL
This makes amazing Belgian waffles, my roommates and I love waffles and invest in one this past year and this one is amazing. I love that it makes them all soft and fluffy. We also used it with cookie dough like those Tasty videos on Facebook and have used cinnamon rolls in it too, it's super easy to use, and have never had a problem cleaning it.
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
This is such a great appliance to have in every home! This makes quick and easy waffles for our family of 3 or for both of our large extended families. The waffles come out perfect every time, because this waffle maker lets you know as soon as it is complexly ready. A must have for everyone for sure!
Samantha P.
Frankfort, NY
This waffle marker is really great. It's so easy to use and clean! The clean part was a big factor for me when purchasing one. I didn't want to be scrubbing gunk out of the maker every time I used it but this doesn't do that AT ALL. I love it and it's my go to gift for weddings and bridal showers!
Kayla L.
San Antonio, TX
This was my first waffle maker to ever own or use for the matter. I love how easy it is to make huge and beautiful waffles. The only thing I don't like is how bulky it is, but that is only a concern because we have little space in our kitchen for storage.
Lindsey W.
Austin
This is a great waffle maker. Its especially helpful when you need to cook for more than two people. I like to make authentic Belgian waffles (with pearl sugar). YUM.
Bri G.
fort worth, texas
Waring Pro WMK300A Professional Belgian Waffle Maker uploaded by Bri G.
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
The best waffles ever are made with this! My mom has her own recipe that pairs perfectly with this maker. Some of the best breakfasts are made using this waffle iron, cooks waffles to perfection (in the picture attached pardon the mess I tend to overflow 😂)
Chelle B.
Brooklyn, NY
I need to try new products for my home and maybe this is it. This looks sturdy, I’m going to buy.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...