BY WARING PRO

The Waring Drink Mixer has performed professionally for years. Now you can put its expertise to work for you. Best known for rich and creamy milkshakes, this sturdy drink mixer also does smooth and delicious healthy drinks, like yogurt shakes with wheat germ and fresh fruit. It will froth eggs for fluffy omelets and blend pancake batter, too. The Waring Drink Mixer comes with a 2-speed motor, durable die-cast metal base, and that classic, solid stainless steel 24 oz. mixing cup that the professionals use! 2-Speed Motor. Chrome-Plated Motor Cover. Automatic-Start/Stop Operation. Classis Single Spindle Mixer. see more...

Misty N.
Edwardsville , Ks
I received my mixer as a gift.
I have the pretty sea green mixer.
I love making mixed drinks with it.
I also love making smoothies and shakes with it.
The only drawback is it is OK to make mixed drinks with but if you want to make shakes or smoothies and have a large family, it takes a while.
Brittani C.
I have a friend who let me use hers one day to make a few mixed drinks for us to try! I loved it. A lot better than using my regular shaker cup!