BY WARING PRO

The Waring Pro PC100 Wine Chiller is Professionally engineered and elegantly designed. This tabletop wine chiller makes it simple to serve wine at the proper temperature, ensuring optimal flavor. The unit offers precise, preprogrammed temperatures for 33 varieties of red, white, and champagne wines. Its thermo-electric Peltier module with CPU control provides constant temperature, while the unit s MCU library for cooling includes a microprocessor internal database of 26 types of red wine, white wine, and champagne. For convenience, the unit s LCD backlit screen ensures easy reading, and its streamline body includes a 3-1/2-inch-diameter chilling chamber that accommodates most bottles. A must-have for wine lovers, the wine chiller measures 8 by 6 by 9 inches and carries a one-year limited warranty. see more...

Waring Pro PC100 Wine Chiller
  • "It makes it easy to grab a bottle on the way home and chill it before my favorite show comes on!" in 1 review
  • "This product works well, but if you use it often, it will die out after a period of time." in 1 review
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
Okay so I got this as a gift and I was unsure if I would use it. I have a very tiny apartment with an even smaller fridge and freezer and sometimes don't have the space to put a bottle of wine. I also have forgotten to chill my wine quite often and opted to drink it warm. This chilled it fast and to a perfect temperature. After I used it once I began using it all the time. Definitely a gift I am thankful I received.
Beau H.
Taunton, MA
Great product and really fun for entertaining. People are always so interested in it! It can take a while for a bottle to chill but it has almost every varietal I've ever purchased within it's catalog, so you get the perfect temp every time. Delish.
Casie B.
Rogersville, MO
I was skeptical at first, but after using my wine chiller several times, I love it! It makes it easy to grab a bottle on the way home and chill it before my favorite show comes on!
Alexandra D.
Los Angeles, CA
This product works well, but if you use it often, it will die out after a period of time. The different chilling settings for the different varieties of wine was really helpful, though!
Tara B.
How fast does it chill a bottle you just bought from store?
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
Wondering if there is anywhere I can find this besides drugstore.com?
Veronica S.
Does this quickly chill wine?