Waring Pro Brushed Stainless Steel Belgian Waffle Maker uploaded by Jonique D.Waring Pro Brushed Stainless Steel Belgian Waffle Maker uploaded by Sarika M.Waring Pro Brushed Stainless Steel Belgian Waffle Maker uploaded by Melanie L.

BY WARING #3 in Wafflemakers

Bring restaurant-style breakfast right into your home with this rotating Belgian waffle maker. Simply pour in the batter and let this handy tool do the rest-creating perfectly browned, thick waffles in minutes. brushed stainless steel housing bakes an extra-deep, 1" thick waffle to hold your favorite toppings easy-to-handle rotary feature for even baking and browning blue LED lights indicate when unit is ready and waffle is done 1000 watts. Stainless steel/plastic. Wipe clean with a damp cloth. Imported. see more...

• which form take the waffles with this one? Oval or rectan...4 Answers
  • I'm in the market for one but how much does this typicall...2 Answers
  • Is this hard to clean and or hard to use? 7 Answers
Tiffany M.
I love this waffle maker! You just spray the inside of the iron with cooking spray so the waffle won't be hard to get off the iron, you pour the mixture close the lid and flip it to start cooking your waffle. The best thing! I would recommend
Mayra V.
Waring Pro is always a good brand of small appliances. This waffle maker is so easy to use, it makes really good sized waffles, and it's also very easy to clean. In my opinion it's a decent price and I would definitely recommend it.
Julia B.
Costa Mesa, CA
Love love love this! It makes it so easy to make waffles. There is literally no mess at all which I know my mom appreciates lol. You just gotta put cooking spray and it doesn't stick at all. The waffles come out so nice and delicious as well
Jeneia P.
I don't personally own one but I have used these plenty of times and they are amazing and very easy to understand I mean my 6 year old cousin knows how to work the machine she's always want waffles from the waffle maker
Elizabeth R.
I love waffles. & I'm really happy with this maker! It cooks the waffles evenly and they come out perfect. They're the perfect size. Only thing is, if you over fill it, it spills over the side and you get a mess of batter! But I love this machine anyways!
Tracy C.
Allendale, Nj
Makes The most perfect waffles I used a few of the receives it came with for chocolate and chocolate chip waffles. The kids love it and I think it's easy to use and even easier to clean. Well worth the investment.
Carmen L.
I have one that we received as a gift for our wedding and I absolutely love it! it is durable and makes the perfect waffle! It is not the easiest to clean but I am still satisfied with this product.
Shea H.
Canton, GA
Love this waffle maker. It cleans well and can be used for more than just waffles. Omelettes, pizza pockets, brownies etc... The options are endless with this non-stick surface.
Lisa l.
Evans City, PA
Bought this at bed bath and beyond. My cheap one broke but this one has lasted . My kids love waffles and use it all the time. The settings make it nice for different mixes .
Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
I mean, who doesn't love waffle makers? This is great , just like the ones they have at hotels. Easy to use and tells you when the waffle is done. Makes for perfect waffles every single time! Love it
Jill S.
I have had other waffle makers in the past. Is this one difficult to clean?
Love W.
Is this hard to clean and or hard to use?
Taylor M.
Is this worth the money?
Hillary J.
Hillerød
which form take the waffles with this one? Oval or rectangle?
Mehak S.
I'm in the market for one but how much does this typically cost