Warheads Super Sour Double Drops 1.01 oz: 24 Count uploaded by Paola S.

BY WARHEADS

Warheads Super Sour Double Drops 1.01 oz: 24 Count see more...

• How many drops can you take before getting the sour face?5 Answers
Warheads Super Sour Double Drops 1.01 oz: 24 Count
  • "Sour candy is my favorite and this is sour and has great flavors " in 1 review
g V.
Love this candy so much! You get two flavors and for an extreme sour lover like me, this is the next level sour you’re looking for. It’s basically liquid warheads that you can drip onto your tongue. Highly recommend if you enjoy sour. I always get the blue and pink one!
Sarah C.
Sierra Vista, AZ
i had gotten the watermelon/blue raspberry. I've always enjoyed the hard candy of warheads so I was excited to try it in a liquid forum plus two flavors as one It isnt as intense as the hard candy. The taste were great and as i expected. I didnt realize that it was two different bottles placed together so you have to squeeze both colors to get the flavors. i would totally recomend this to people who want to try it at least once.
Cindy P.
Bronx, NY
Talk about a throwback Thursday! These Warheads SUPER sour Double Drops are truly great sour must have candies! They take my back to my childhood of making ugly faces with this candy. The price is great and after you have one you would definitely want to by "ANOTHER ONE"- DJ Khaled With these puppies you will definitely get great material for your snapchat! I would definitely recommend you buying these #notonlyforkids!
Stephanie R.
As a kid these used to be my favorite lately havent been seeing them anywhere, I think they might be discontinued .They are pretty much liquid drops that are extremely sour very similar taste to their hard candies
zirse a.
Omg so delicious love them i would eat them all day long ...the flavors are so good and sour kid's favorite they love them you can mix all the flavors together and is tastier so good!!!
Kera E.
Phoenix , AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
OK so let me start by saying Warheads were never good, in fact if you eat too many it would make you sick. So the only thing we'd use them for is making others eat them and laugh at the faces they made. This is yucky to me.
Kelli Z.
Marlborough, MA
My mouth actually puckers at the though of these. Warheads Super Sour Double Drops are not for those that like "lighter" sour flavors. These are extreme, but delicious.
Amanda B.
These get five stars for actually being sour unlike some "sour" candy on the market. But i think these are way too sour for me. They just burn my tongue and leave it sore for a few days. My mouth is watering just thinking about how sour they really are.
Serena H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love sour candy and war heads never disappointed me EVER! probably the most sourest candy to date that cant have any competition lol. All over sour candies are weak.
Kennedy A.
I had never tried these and omg they are so good? They really aren't too sour at all and I couldn't believe they were only a $1. I will be getting these all the time
Serena H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
How many drops can you take before getting the sour face?