Food & SnacksCandy & ChocolateCandy Variety PacksWarheads
Sour Combo Candy Valentine's Day Variety Pack, 423 oz

Warheads Sour Combo Candy Valentine's Day Variety Pack, 4.23 oz

by Warheads

Warheads Sour Combo Candy Valentine's Day Variety Pack: Contains 3 sour candies which are perfect for gift-giving Re-usable heart contains 1 ounce of Warheads Extreme Sour Hard Candy, 2.5 ounces of Sour Chewy Cubes and Super Sour Spray Give the gift of sour!

Never seen these but look yummy!! Where can you buy?
Is this super sour???
Are these actually sour?
Start your review of Warheads Sour Combo Candy Valentine's Day Variety Pack, 4.23 oz!
Miranda V.
Huntington, WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 8
2,868 reviews
Purchased at: Walgreens
I never hardly find war head candy anywhere but around Valentine’s Day they sell these and me and my kids love them! If you love anything sour than you should definitely give these a try! Yum!
Monique V.
Palmdale, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This reminds me of my childhood! I love warheads! Perfect gift for someone who loves that sour burst! I think it’s a great value!
Wendy C.
Milwaukee, WI
1,908 reviews
Warheads Sour Combo Candy Valentine's Day Variety Pack, 4.23 oz uploaded by Wendy C.
My oldest son loves these and I get him this every year for Valentine's Day!!! I personally like them too but omg they are sour lol
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Got this for my bday and we had a fun time eating these! They are so sour! The chewy cubes weren't as sour. They were tasty! They all have good flavor. We did a challenge of spraying the sour juice on a warhead. Was very fun
Lucia V.
Woodbridge, VA
My daughter loves all the candy that are sour .. good at home to almost everyone :)
valeria P.
Sunrise, FL
It comes with like 4 candies and its very pricey. You are better of buying the regular bag.
Reese R.
Belvidere, IL
One of my favorite candies of all time! I haven't had this candy in a while. Maybe 3 times a year! I have gotten this product from Target most times! It can be harsh so do not eat tons of them! I always buy them for my friends!
Summer F.
Jacksonville, FL
I got this from my best friend on Valentine's Day. I was so happy to get this because I am VERY into sweets and anything sour. So this mixed really well. It gives you that PUNCH of flavor right at the beginning which is my favorite part 10/10
Mahogany B.
I like sour candy and expecially on valentines day. it compares to sour heads because they are both sour my favorite flavor is the lemon because it is the sourest. i eat it every time i go to the store so every day. it is worth it because it has a great taste.
Ethan D.
Palatine, IL
I got this because i love warheads and it didn't disappoint great packaging it was very cute super sour candys