WarHeads Sour Chewy Cubes

by Warheads

4 oz warheads apple chewy candy

Are the chewy cubes as sour as the hard candy?
What is the content of the product?
What is the content of the product?
Start your review of WarHeads Sour Chewy Cubes!
Product Highlights
...every time we went to Blockbusters and I loved them but I'm not a big sour candy fan anymore in reviews
Not as sour as the sour patch kids but you cannot beat the price for only a $1in reviews
I love them so much; I can't stop eating them.in reviews
They have just the right amount of sour!in reviews
Celia G.
Colton, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
1,221 reviews
WarHeads Sour Chewy Cubes uploaded by Celia G.
Purchased at: Walmart
This candies are the bomb they’re so good specially when you were grown kids like me I’m always more my kids so I get to share with everyone there are so good sour we can even taste the flavor of it they are so delicious
Nicole Z.
Newhall, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Yessssssss!!!!! These taste sooo good! I expected them to be super sour gummies but they weren’t that sour! But still they taste soooo good! Really hard to find them. I can inly find them at Vallarta supermarket or sometimes dollar store will randomly have it! My favorite candy thats not chocolate
Echo E.
pollock pines
WarHeads Sour Chewy Cubes uploaded by Echo E.
These sour chewy cubes are so addicting I absolutely love them. Once you open up the bag you’re in there eating all of them and they’re super Fruity with a little bit of a sour Punch not too much just enough. When it said warheads I got a little scared because the candies I remember used to burn the top of your mouth these are not like that they have just enough sour to them. I will absolutely be Buying more of these :)
Cheyenne W.
WarHeads Sour Chewy Cubes uploaded by Cheyenne W.
Today is my first time trying these and I can honestly say there amazing.But the sourness only last for so long instead of throughly out and the actual gummy part is more like an sugar cube.So more flavoring and sourness can be added to the cube.
Alexia P.
Tamarac
These are my favorites!!!! I love these, they taste really good. I buy these at dollar tree. The flavor taste really good and sweet. I would want to eat this everyday but I eat them when I get them. I would definitely repurchase this!!!
Aiyana E.
These were surprisingly good, and not regarding taste but regarding texture. I thought these were gonna be harder chewy candies but they're more like gummies which I really enjoy a lot more. The flavors are good and I would suggest trying them If you've got a sweet tooth for candy
McCraya H.
Huntsville, AL
These warhead cubes are the best love the blue and green ones which blue is blueberry green is watermelon pink strawberry red cherry. This brand has great candy wish i could try more of this brand.
Sienna B.
Orangevale ca
I think they should be called sticky instead of chewy. Because these things literally stick to my teeth
Abigail F.
These are ok their not that great though. My friend got them for me for my birthday. This was my first time eating them and I'm not impressed. They aren't as good as the other warheads.
Alli M.
Suwanee, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These candies are weird to me. They are not very sour more sweet to me. They aren't super chewy though so that's good. These wouldn't be a candy that I would ever crave, but I would eat them as a last resort.