Food & SnacksCandy & ChocolateHard Candy & LollipopsWarheads
Original Extreme Sour Candy, 2 lb of America's Favorite Sour Candy, Individually Wrapped Assorted Flavors

by Warheads

Warhead Challenge Kit! This is 2 Pounds of assorted flavor authentic warheads in one glorious reusable bucket. The Warheads Challenge is a global phenomenon, and now you can gear up with two gigantic pounds of America's favorite super-sour treat. Take the challenge and post your video here to document the glory. The Warheads Fun Bucket has four unforgettable flavors that will keep you coming back again and again. They include Black Cherry, Blue Raspberry, Apple & Lemon (the Grandaddy of them all).

PUNCH PACKING - 2 Pounds of Authentic, Assorted, Individually Wrapped Warheads Sour Candy; CRAVEABLE FLAVORS - Black Cherry, Blue Raspberry, Apple & Lemon. Unforgettable, classic flavors that keep you wanting more.; EXTREME SOUR HARD CANDY - You've heard of the Warhead Challenge, right? Two huge pounds will fuel your sour-tounge. Invite your friends, and take lots of pictures.; TAKE YOUR TASTE BUDS TO THE EDGE - It's America's favorite sour candy for a reason.; REUSABLE FUN BUCKET - Pantry-sized, food grade, reusable bucket makes this the perfect gift.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Warheads Original Extreme Sour Candy, 2 lb. of America's Favorite Sour Candy, Individually Wrapped Assorted Flavors!
Kristi T.
2,127 reviews
I first tried warheads in high school and couldn’t get enough of them. I used to love very sour candy so this is what I went for. When you first put them in your mouth it’s very sour but then it gets better. Now my kids like them.
Harmony H.
I love sour candy but it seems like it's hard to find candy that is sour enough. I really only like the sour coating on warheads so they kind of go to waste. I usually spit them out once the sour part is gone so I don't buy these very often.
Erica B.
457 E Warren St
These still taste like they did when I was younger. They still have that punch that last for like 3 mins and then sweet flavor after.
Darian C.
Oakwood
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Impulse buy! I like to have them for parties and see who can eat the most. But don’t eat to many or they will burn your tongue
candice H.
Hollister, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love this stuff. It’s great and I really enjoy it so much. I would definitely purchase this product again in the future.
Brandi D.
Too sour for me but I remember as a kid that I loved them! We would eat them all the time in school. I don’t have anything I would change about it though. Nothing compares to them either. I don’t see myself getting any as an adult because my taste for this kind of sour is long gone.
Kimberly I.
Gibson, NC
There are my favorite they are very sour so I’m not sure how kids would like them even though my kiddos love them after I take some of the sour off
Gretchen J.
Post Falls, ID
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love sour candy, if you do as well definitely get these classic candies. You can't go wrong with them. They are amazing.
Kirstyn W.
Clintwood
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Amazon
It was my biggest craving when I was pregnant so it was really nice fun somethings with so much in it. These are really nice sour candies compared to the other brands
Katie T.
Elderton
Usually buy the 2 liter container around Halloween to pass out to children. Also, one of my favorite candys growing up.

Looking for your answer?