Warheads Extreme Sour Hard Candy, 3.25 oz

Warheads Extreme Sour Hard Candy: The authentic extreme sour candy Individually wrapped 5 assorted flavors

Sour enough to make your lips/eyes pucker?
Where can I find these in new york?? I miss these!!
Are these as sour as the Sour Patch Kids?
Start your review of Warheads Extreme Sour Hard Candy, 3.25 oz!
khushboo P.
Love the sour part of these candies. After about 20 seconds the sourness goes away and I have to spit it out. So I really only buy these just to suck on for 20 seconds.
Thuy B.
Simi Valley, CA
This candy is very sour if you want to try it be prepared. This has great flavor, the only flavor that I don't like is lemon. I'm not eating this that often since it is too sour. This has a good value, this whole bag would take you over a week to finish it.
Kayla B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I could eat these all day. I love sour stuff and these have always been top! They do seem to be less sour than when I had them as a kid. I wish the candy part had a bit more sour to it. The sour coating is my favorite to get through! Pucker up
Chelsea N.
Depew, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I'm not a fan of sour candy (well, sour anything really) but these are good! I used to, as a kid, run them under water to get the sour part off first.. I don't really remember if it worked or not but it really seemed to! Now I would just eat em (suck on em) regularly, lol but once you get past the sour part they're actually sweet!! And tastes great!
Kelly M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
1,469 reviews
My niece likes to "trick" people into eating these. We all know what's up but she thinks it's hilarious. These get 5 stars for providing fun to prankster children.
keely R.
Port Angeles, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
Warheads are a little too sour in my opinion I don't really like it that much but I do like the candy underneath the sour
Kim B.
Fort Collins, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I think these are a good hard candy if you want something sour. I used to like these more as a kid and just think they are okay now. Still giving 5 stars because they are a good candy just a little to sour for me.
Jenissa D.
Hesperia, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are so sour but also delicious. Very affordable and I definitely recommend. They have a variety of flavors as well.
Emmanuel H.
Rochester, NY
I used to love these when I was little. I can’t handle the sour anymore but definitely when I was younger!
Laura A.
I love Warheads! I generally prefer soft candies, but these are great! The first time I'd even heard of these, I was around 10. A friend spent the night & my mom took us to the dollar store. My friend bought some & told me they'd make me pucker. I guaranteed her I wouldn't because I gave a unnaturally high sour tolerance. I was right (to her amazement) but I very much enjoyed the fact that these are the most sour candies I have found! Giving these to my grandmother & watching her reaction was an amazing & priceless moment as well! LOL! After the sour is gone, it leaves a good fruity flavor. All flavors taste good!