Food & SnacksCandy & ChocolateHard Candy & LollipopsWarheads

by Warheads

Warheads Extreme Sour Hard Candy; Contains (2) 2oz Bags; 5 Assorted Flavors - Watermelon, Blue Raspberry, Lemon, Black Cherry, Green Apple; Survive the sour, savor the sweet!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Warheads Extreme Sour Hard Candy 2oz Bag (Pack of 2) Assorted Flavors -By Impact Confections!
Rebecca K.
Carlisle
War heads are sour but after a while their sweet I think war heads are delicious and most likely be kids do too
Jennifer B.
Jeffersonville
I like them. Their sour enough. They hurt my tongue because I keep eating them. The kids have contest to see who can keep them in their mouth longer. They are affordable but I don't buy them alot.
Jennifer B.
I love the extremely tart powder on the outside of the Warheads. The flavor of the hard candy is also good. I like that they are individually wrapped because I only like to eat a few at a time.
Sabrina E.
Who doesn’t love nerds? They’re a trick or treat stable and good to snack on. Not an avid nerds eater, but I do enjoy them if they’re around. I think my favorite is their grape flavor. Looking forward to have some this Halloween.
Hillary E.
These are so crazy! Some flavors are too sour but all in all they are fun to eat and taste test.
candice H.
Hollister, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love this stuff. It’s great and I really enjoy it so much. I would definitely purchase this product again in the future.
Heidi H.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are a classic and pack a very sour punch makes you sneeze your cheeks but oh so good.
Amanda W.
Oologah, Oklahoma
I love them because of the mouth puckering sensation, but if they just open in the packaging before you open it, they don't seem to be as sour xtreme. That doesn't stop me from wanting a childhood reminder
Brandi D.
I tried these as a dare and my oh my they are way too sour. They definitely get your salivary glands going. Depending on the store you get them at, they are usually priced fairly. I wouldn’t get them again for myself.
Lisa P.
Suffolk, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Warheads remind me of childhood. They’re sooo super sour! But just be careful eating too many, I feel like they hurt the roof of your mouth

Looking for your answer?