Food & SnacksCandy & ChocolateHard Candy & LollipopsWarheads
Extreme Sour Hard Candy (1/2 Pound Bag) 5 Assorted Flavors

Warheads Extreme Sour Hard Candy (1/2 Pound Bag) 5 Assorted Flavors

by Warheads

Warheads Extreme Sour~Classic for a reason, our punch-packing, WARHEADS Extreme Sour Hard Candies come in a variety of craveable flavors to take your taste buds to the edge.; Flavors - Black Cherry, Lemon, Apple, Watermelon, and Blue Raspberry; 55 count bag--all individually wrapped; Made in the USA

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Warheads Extreme Sour Hard Candy (1/2 Pound Bag) 5 Assorted Flavors!
kasey S.
Lawtey, FL
They have a sour coating on outside that makes your lips pucker however once the sour coating melts off , they are a nice sweet hard candy.
Michelle G.
Rush, KY
I ate these on a dare. So sour they’re painful. Kids love them! Totally make your eyes water.
Lindsay C.
New Prt Rchy, FL
If you love sour candy, you will 100% for sure without a doubt love these. When I think of sour candy, I always think about these and being a kid in school and trading flavors with the other kids, I remember when I was in middle school these were all the kids wanted! If your the type that slightly dislikes sour candy, do yourself a favor and skip these. When you first put these in your mouth your instantly hit with extreme sour and that will last for about a minute if you suck on the candy and then the rest is sweet so you get the best of both worlds!!
Katherine B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
these things are so sour and so fun we used to play a game where we'd put as many more heads in our mouth as we could at a time and then see who spit them all out first
Brooklynn W.
phoenix
If you like super sour candies. This is the product for you. The outside of this candy is super sour and fun to eat while the inside is sweet. You’ll love them.
Krystle M.
Washington
Super sour at first then sweet. Only need to have like 1 or 2 at a time but I always want more. My favorite is the blue. The packaging isn't the best for this candy. They do get stuck if they get too hot. I would definitely buy these again
Ashlyn S.
Wichita, KS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Thinking back to these gives me a headache and makes my face pucker at the thought. These were so sour we used to dare each other to finish the whole thing. I used to have to eat these like a sucker, one lick at a time. Soooo sour
Emi I.
Norman, OK
If you’re looking something sour this is the absolute best candy possible! Makes my mouth water just thinking about it. It has a solid sour coating that is somewhat painful to get off, but the sweet candy after is just as delicious.
Tina R.
I love, love, love Warheads! I am a sucker for the "extreme sour" variety! It's the type of candy that you can't seem to stop eating in spite of the fact they are super sour....and yummy! If you are like me and love a tangy, super sour, treat, then you will love Warheads...especially the extreme sour version!
Brooke R.
The picture makes my mouth pucker. Don’t eat too many or your mouth will be so raw! But they are so good! And have been my favorite for a long time. It’s hard to not eat a lot because all of the flavors are so good.

Looking for your answer?