Warheads Extreme Sour Hard Candy

Warheads Extreme Sour Candy will have you making faces in no time! This 1-ounce bag contains an assortment of fruity, sour, hard candies. Bag measures: 4.5W x 7H inches.

These are so sour
I really want to buy these but they aren't available in the UAE. Any idea on how to et these shopped here without any added costs?
who has done the warhead challenge before?
Start your review of Warheads Extreme Sour Hard Candy!
3 months ago
Thinking about how sour these Warheads are is making my mouth water! Warheads are probably the most sour candies you will come across in your grocery store. This is a fun candy to try and to watch other people try out!
2 months agoCookson , OK
Warheads Extreme Sour Hard Candy are really awesome if you’re into super sour flavors. These can definitely be overpowering, and only people who really love sour things will be a fan. If you do, then try them.
2 months ago
Purchased at: Walmart
What was the person thinking when they made these. They are so nasty. But I guess to each their own because if they weren’t popular they would have stopped making them a long time ago. But for me I wont buy them.
2 years agowilmington, NC
I recently was asked by one of my coworkers if I liked warheads. Now it's been YEARS since I have had one and I kind of remember liking them (they have never been my favorite candy let alone sour candy.) but I thought I would try them again for old times sake. Let's just say I was definitely not missing out on anything!! They are WAY too sour/tart that they left the roof of my mouth feeling tender. After I got through the sourness ( Apple and Lemon are the sourest to me) the flavor was just not there it had no taste at all. I will not be buying these anytime soon and I am glad that I didn't purchase these myself!
2 years ago
I want to love Warheads however I just can’t get behind them. I love sour candies such as sour patch kids , sour gummy worms , etc. However these are just too sour for me. These come in lots of great flavors and I would love to try them all however they’re just too sour for me.
8 months ago
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
As kid i loved theses were so sour. I use buy them all time i love how the middle was even sour and that there was alot flavor in that one little piece of candy i use to buy them at the dollar store as a kid. And i didnt like to share them the flavor was amazing my favorite was the blue. And also watermelon flavored one. I also loved how u could. Eat one right after the other. The bag was easy to open and also the candy was
2 years agoAnderson, CA
Warheads are such a great candy! Brings me back to being a kid and trying so hard to be able to suck the sour off.. most the time I'd end up washing it off with water to eat the sweet part lol now that I'm older I can totally handle them. But boy do they give me a watery mouth and sour face!! Lol. The sour is so so sour, and the sweet comes right at the perfect time. They do kindof cut your tongue. But most hard Candys do.
2 years agoPickerington, OH
When I first tried these I believe I was in middle school and everyone was making weird faces while they were sucking on these so I tried one and they were crazy sour! Even sometimes now eating them they get a bit too sour for me.. They usually tear up my mouth so I don't eat them as much anymore but they're a fun candy to eat!
6 months ago
Oh my goodness! I remember these when I was a kid. My brother and sisters and I would fight over these. Its just like the name of it..we really did went to war with each other for the last piece in the bag lol. I wish I can find these for my nieces and nephews and future kids. I know they would love it because everyone my age loved it.
5 months agoS Ozone Park, NY
You ever just look at something sour and your most starts salivating just thinking of how sour its going to be? Yeah that's me. These are EXTREMELY sour hence the name. Warheads come in a variety of sour levels. So pick the one that's most appropriate for you. When i was younger and couldn't take the sour taste i would actually rinse the candy for a little while to get some of the sour coating off.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...