BY WAREHOUSE 13

Warehouse 13
  • "It's a great show but trying to watch too many episodes in one day can wear thin...you notice the similarities in the progression of the episodes." in 1 review
  • "I recently started watching WAREHOUSE 13." in 1 review
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I miss this show so much. It was amazing. I loved the cast and the whole concept of the show. it was so cool to see how historical artifacts could cause so much trouble. I really do love that they were so interesting how they connected each episode to the next even though they did not always go together. It was a continuous story line.
Dixie L.
Burnet, TX
I really did not want to like this show when friends kept raving about it. As I watched a few episodes, though, I found myself being drawn to the story line, the characters and the plots. A fun watch without having to worry about whether or not you miss an episode. I really like it and I would say to give it a go.
Whooby D.
Dayton, OH & Detroit, MI
So far I have only watched a couple episodes. I turned to this show because I had completely caught up on Doctor Who, Supernatural, Sherlock, Torchwood, blah blah blah, and was starved for entertainment. It did not disappoint! In fact I quite like it and can't wait to see some more.
Leah F.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I didn't discover this show until after it had been canceled and now I own all 5 seasons on DVD! It is such a fun show, little SciFy, little history, little comedy - its just really easy to watch and enjoy. Great characters and fun story lines. Such a shame showls like this get canceled for fake reality TV and shows full of sex/violence. What ever happened to feel good TV?!?!
A C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Fantastic, awesome, amazing show! Can't believe they canceled it. Not sure what they were thinking when they did that. This show was smart and funny, maybe that's why they canceled it. Check it out if you can and see the gloriousness of this fun, campy and smart show!
Kris S.
Knoxville , TN
It's a great show but trying to watch too many episodes in one day can wear thin...you notice the similarities in the progression of the episodes. Each character seems "stuck" in their role.
Dawn B.
Southgate, Mi
I recently started watching WAREHOUSE 13. It is really a great show! I love anything sci-fi, so I was bummed I didn't watch it sooner. I am also bummed it was canceled. Good TV is hard to find..
Mayra V.
I love this show..love all the characters my favorite part about the show are the artifacts they go on and search for gives you a glimpse of history in a very cool way.
Kate C.
Hitchcock, TX
I haven't finished the show, but I feel that this was a true diamond in the rough - a wonderful and creative show on 'Syfy' whose characters I both identified with and appreciated.
Taylor C.
Gulf Breeze, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I used to really like this show but then I couldn't keep up because it wasn't on Netflix or anything. I tried watching it again but it was kind of boring.
Kristen G.
Amherst, VA
How many seasons are available on DVD?