BY WARE

Pretzel Sticks are 100% natural willow chew treats, offering a flavorful snack for rabbits, guinea pigs, chinchillas, pet rats, hamsters, and gerbils. They are a perfect treat for hand feeding to pets who love wood chews to help trim teeth. 100% natural willow chew treats, offering a flavorful snack for rabbits, guine a pigs, chinchillas, pet rats, hamsters, Offers a flavorful snack for rabbits, guine a pigs, chinchillas, pet rats, hamsters, They are a perfect treat for hand feeding to pets who love wood chews to help trim teeth. see more...

Anna B.
Baton Rouge, LA
I give it three stars simply because I like the product, it's cheap and there's absolutely nothing wrong with it. I am just not sure if my piggy is to young to like them or he just doesn't like them, period.
Jailin A.
My cookie loves these, its a great snack for her to keep her munching on something and keep her teeth healthy
Jori B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My bunny sometimes chews on these but he mostly ignores them. They're good for his teeth though.
ellen b.
Colonial Hgts, VA
My dogs loved these and they kept them busy in the car and helped with teething problems
Kaydee M.
Our mice Edward and Alfonse really like these sticks to chew on, stops them from chewing the cage bars. They were unsure at first and the sticks sat in they're cage for I'd say about 3 days before I started seeing chew marks. They like them now, even took one up to their bed
Serika R.
My dogs really love this pretzel sticks! they chew this instead of other things! love this!! ❤❤❤
France G.
Kapuskasing, ON
My little guy loves these sticks and they are an important part of keeping his teeth healthy.