BY WARE #17 in Small Pet Supplies

• Is it worth its money? I been wanting to get one.2 Answers
Veronica R.
Westland, MI
Do not buy this!!!! The wood is so hard to clean and you will never get out all of the pee smell. I had this for my first pet rat (ugh I know) and he died from a respiratory infection because of this cage. Just please don't buy it for any of your animals.
Julia G.
Rocky Mount, NC
I think My two Boy Guinea Pigs would love this instead of the homes they are living in right now. This looks like an amazing house where they can run and play but also climb. We take them out of their homes for play time but some days have to keep them seperated, I would love to find two of these for my two guinea pigs, I am sure they would love to climb in there!!
Alexandra B.
I really love the natural wood but it isn't easy to clean. There seems to always be small traces of urine smell. If smell is a huge factor for you I wouldn't get this cage but if your main concerns are natural organic materials then go for this cage
Lindzy G.
Lansing, MI
Pet Lover Expert
The cage is a decent size for your average hamster, providing a lot of run to run around in. One of the major downfalls for this cage is the wooden shelving. Without proeprly coating it, the shelving will absorb urine, water, and smells that you'll never fully get rid of- they can also easily be chewed thru. The shelves can also be a pain to replace once they've become damaged.
oussama a.
My name is oussama ahrissi I live in Morocco. I have a channel on YouTube and I have a Facebook page and I give it to the blogger. I like your famous album. It deserves a million stars. I want to show you this product. I want to show you this product. I want to review this product on my YouTube channel and my Facebook page. Of 1000 observers and Madoni where more than 1000 visitors a day I am this channel, which is registered is not my official channel official channel where more than 2000 subscribers, please reply in this e-mail registered in this site I am happy to review the channel on YouTube and my page on Facebook and Madonna  I love you so much Please reply as soon as possible
Taylor D.
Brockville, ON
The cage is beautiful and crafted very well, the major downfall is the wooden shelves which are easily chewed through and also are very hard to clean because they soak up urine and feces causing the cage to begin to smell very bad very quickly.
Holly C.
Batavia, OH
Is it worth its money? I been wanting to get one.