BY WARE MFG. INC.

WFG1268 Features Includes: Movable shelves, ramps, cozy hammock and more Offers ultimate in pet comfort, complete safety, and convenient cleaning Full size pull pan for quick cleaning Built strong of chew proof welded steel Finish: Silver Material: Metal Number of Items Included: 1 Dimensions Overall Height - Top to Bottom: 59.5 Inches Overall Width - Side to Side: 42 Inches Overall Depth - Front to Back: 20.75 Inches Overall Product Weight: 46 Pounds see more...

Rachel M.
Great buy! My ferret loved her cage because she had so much room to move around. Her going up and down the ramps gave her some decent exercise when she wasn't out of her cage running around. She enjoyed the top part the most and slept in a hammock I had hanging for her.
Susan  C.
I wish I had a ferret but I have a prairie dog and she's been living in one for some time and she loves it so much room for her to run around I never know where to look when I look for her
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
I had this cage for my chinchilla. It was amazing! She had so much room to run around! Only problem is that she kicked out the lining and it made a mess, but still a great cage!
Jennifer S.
I got this cage for the 2 chinchillas and they absolutely love it! I love the fact that most of the cage flooring isn't metal so I don't have to worry about bumble foot, or other feet involved accidents that chins are prone to with wire bottomed floors.
Betty R.
Waco, TX
I have this cage for my ferrets. I love this cage. The shelves are removable and you can space them out. The only problem is that my ferrets will and do kick their bedding out. The bottom tray could be taller.
Bethany H.
Athens, MI
My friend has one of these and her ferrets love it! Plenty of nooks and crannies To hide, and play in once you add decorations.
Heather B.
Lehigh Acres , FL
This cage is awesome my ferret had plenty of room to play and it was super easy to roll outside when I needed to spray it down.
Kristen D.
Long Beach, MS
My ferret absolutely loves his cage. It's great because he loves to climb and he sleeps in his hammock every night
Jessie T.
These are great for rats they like space and being social so this allowes them bith
Janet M.
Norcross, GA
Is this for my parrots?????
myriah b.
Can I use this cage for my guinea pigs?