BY WARE MFG. INC. #54 in Cat Toys

Cardboard is economical and irresistible to cats Fulfills a cats instinctive need to scratch Scratch-N-Scratch is perfect for lounging and playing. Add some catnip to the corrugate and cats go wild! Corrugated cardboard is the 1 scratch material BUT cats love the feel of the surface for resting and relaxing too. Add a little catnip to enhance their fun and replace the cardboard insert as needed. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Euridici C.
Euridici C.
Allentown
I don't really like this because my cats make a mess with it !
After they stop playing I need to clean after them

Suzie M.
Suzie M.
Pet Lover Expert
I shop alot at TJ MAXX and they often have very high quality cat toys and accessories at much lower than retail prices.... i had been thinking about buying one of these Cardboard cat scratcher before .... but didn't because it was JUST CARDBOARD and felt silly paying for it .... well i finally gave in and the cats often use it when the are stressed.... This product surprised me ....
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Pet Lover Expert
ive tried every scratcher around none work for my cat , put catnip on it and she rolls on it. no scratches and its been here years. i dont understand why , but whatever . it a simple little box of cardboard , what more could you expect from a dingy lil box?
Olivia G.
Olivia G.
slp, mn
Definitely a great concept! Especially when your cat is scratching the furniture with buying this he's stopped scratching! Also a great alternative rather than removing their claws, not the best idea to be doing that.
Katelyn B.
Katelyn B.
this is my cat favorite scratch pad,all they do is sharpen their nails on this one they don't like the other ones I bought that are different from this one
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
My kitten loves her scratcher. She will even seek it out to scratch on it. I've also seen her just lounging on it. In mine you can take out the cardboard scratcher and flip it over to maximize its use before buying a refill.
Stephi D.
Stephi D.
Shaw AFB, SC
I wish my cat would use more instead of my couches! But I recently started sprinkling a little cat nip on her cardboard victims and it seems to be distracting her enough!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
ROCHESTER, PA
Anything like this product my cats will love. They claw and scratch and sometimes make a big mess but it's worth it because they have so much fun.
Asia S.
Asia S.
My cat is obsessed with all these scratchers. she sleeps on them and ALWAYS scratches them
Alex D.
Alex D.
My cat is obsessed with this!! I love that it helps to keep her nails in check too.