BY WARE MFG. INC.

WARE Large Rice Pops Small Animal TreatsOur WARE Large Rice Pops Small Animal Treats are a wholesome combination of crunchy chews and flavorful fun, made from tasty rice and corn. Ideal for hand feeding or on the Ware Treat-K-Bob, Rice Pops are a tasty treat for rabbits, guinea pigs, chinchillas and pet rats. These irresistible treats help promote clean and healthy teeth and support your furry friend's natural instincts to chew. Crispy and crunchy, these delicious chews are sure to alleviate cage boredom. see more...

Jackie C.
Jackie C.
My bunny Gunter loves these! They are a "special" treat since it's just rice and not a main diet component so when I go into the cabinet and pull one out he gets so excited and starts running around everywhere. I just wish I could buy more of them like in bulk
RaeAnne R.
RaeAnne R.
E Wenatchee, WA
My bunny Bugs goes crazy over these! They're on his favorite treats. Sadly my local Petco stopped carrying them and I can't find them at any other store in town :(
Rachelle W.
Rachelle W.
South Glens Falls, NY
My female was IN LOVE with these. she chewed them faster than anything else in her cage. I wish they were in bulk.
Emily C.
Emily C.
These treats are great, not only in taste for the animals but also because they help to keep animals teeth clean.
Christina D.
Christina D.
Jacksonville, FL
Pup loved these, she always went and hid them for later so nobody would take them . She loves these. Must be her favorite
Carmen G.
Carmen G.
Our pet rabbit Thumper loves this treats, if we don't watch him he tries to sneak the bag away and eat them all :)
Jairo C.