Ware Mfg. Inc. - Tunnels Of Fun Large - 03927 uploaded by Samantha A.

BY WARE MFG. INC.

Features: -Small pet tunnel. -Available in Small, Medium and Large sizes. -Safe cardboard tubes that provide exercise and hideaway for pet. -Environmentally friendly materials. -Free nesting fluff included. Specifications: -Small dimensions: 2.75". see more...

Samantha A.
Samantha A.
I honestly don't know what my rabbit would do without his tube. I've honestly gone through about ten of these tunnels so far (he tears them up too much, they get too dirty, etc.) and I truly hope they never stop making these. He loves lounging in his tunnel during the day, or just enjoys flipping it around his cage for something to do while I'm at work and can't let him out. I honestly feel like this product has become my rabbit's security blanket, and would highly recommend to any other bunny owners. In the picture I attached, you can see my bunny, Snickers, lounging with his back feet sticking out of his Fun Tunnel.
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
I got one of these for my Guinea pig. She loves it!!! She loves running through it and napping in it as well.