BY WARE MFG. INC.

The Ware Premium Plus Penthouse Hutch is an all-in-one unit to give your pet everything he needs. Complete with an exercise pen, hutch, and nesting box, this large unit offers plenty of interior space to keep things interesting. The lower level is enclosed in galvanized wire with 1-inch spacing, and features a non-slip ramp that allows access to the second floor. Up top is a cozy nesting box and an enclosed area perfect for sleeping and safety. Open the wood door and it doubles as a ramp. This hutch is constructed of fir wood with a nontoxic, weatherproof finish, and features asphalt shingles on the roof, which is hinged for full access. Measures 45.75L x 25W x 36.25H inches; some simple assembly required. About Ware Manufacturing A leading manufacturer of pet habitat, along with an assortment of pet products, Ware Manufacturing Inc. is committed to providing enduring quality, lasting function, and aesthetically pleasing design. Manufactured from the finest materials and displaying excellent craftsmanship, Ware products are designed with your pets' comfort in mind. see more...

Lexie D.
I love this cage for my bunnies you can use it for your chicken but I don't recommend it. They are very easy to clean and very cute
Brooke S.
columbus , OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Had this cage a while back for my rabbit named cotton tail. He loved it! It was very spacious and looked great!
ashlyn h.
Dawsonville, Ga
I had one of these for my bunnies and they loved it they played in it all day and it was easy to keep clean
Amber M.
We had a giant lopped ear bunny and she did really well in this cage. Very nicely made as well.
Mariela V.
Nogales, AZ
Very spacious and perfect for a bunny due to them always move from place to place.
Natasha f.
Scotland, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have this a don't think it is good as my rabbit bits the wood and finds its way out we are still trying to work it out still
Shana L.
Scottsbluff, NE
How sturdy is this? I have a fairly large lop bunny needing a new home
lena s.
Can these be store bought? Or will I have to make it from scratch
Rae B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is this for indoors or outdoors?

Walmart