Ware Mfg. Inc. KITTY TOWER ASSORTED 20.5X20.5X31 uploaded by Tracy L.

BY WARE MFG. INC.

The Kitty Tower Scratcher has three fun multi-surfaced scratchers for your cat to have hours of scratching fun. Helps to protect your furniture from being scratched. Top and bottom are carpeted for softness and the top makes a great place for your cat to Three fun multi-surface scratchers for your cat to have hours of scratching fun. Helps protect your furniture from being scratched. Top and bottom are carpeted for softness and the top makes a great place for your cat to rest.: Size: 20.5 X20.5 X31: Color: ASSORTED see more...

Buy on Walmart
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat is old, but still loves his Ware kitty tower! On top of the world, he thinks as he is up there. Lol. My husband had it all together when I got home a few years back and this cat has been set for life.
Rachel D.
JERSEY SHORE, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Having a kitty tower is a must! I have so many cats living at my house and they go crazy on their tower, especially when you spray it with cat nip spray! They love to play on it(:
Liz R.
The cats absolutely love this. Since they are declawed, they don't scratch on it much, but they do fight over which one gets to be in the middle perch (which is a mess with cat hair). They can usually be found bouncing from the couch to the perch, watching birds.
Tracy L.
Bremerton, WA
My cats have three kitty towers in our house. They love to take naps on them, escape from the dogs, or just to scratch the post. Five stars for sure for kitty towers ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Briar D.
My cats just love this. I have placed it next to a window so they can watch all the rabbits and birds outside. may be a bit of a tease but they are always on it!
colleen a.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Our cats love this kitty tower they sleep, play and hide on it. they spend hours if not the whole day enjoying themselves on their kitty tower.
sierra G.
Cleveland, OK
My cats adore this. Easy assemble and durable. Its worth every penny. I love seeing them climb on it all the time
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat always loved to climb up and down the tower and helped keep her nails filed down. Was cute for her.
Crystal M.
Plainview , TX
My cat loves this tower. He climbs up and down it all the time and it helps keep his nails filed.
Katherine G.
Austin , TX
Our cat absolutely adore the is. We just got him 1 not too long ago. Highly recommended
Francisca A.
Merced, CA
What is this supposed to be?
Cherin D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is this an alternative to the carpet kitty towers I see?
Holly N.