BY WARE MFG. INC. #27 in Small Pet Supplies

Everything needed to help new pet owners get started. About Ware Manufacturing A leading manufacturer of pet habitat, along with an assortment of pet products, Ware Manufacturing Inc. is committed to providing enduring quality, lasting function, and aesthetically pleasing design. Manufactured from the finest materials and displaying excellent craftsmanship, Ware products are designed with your pet's comfort in mind. see more...

Marisa B.
Marisa B.
I had this cage when I had my hamster. I thought that it was a great cage. I never really seemed to have a problem with it. The thing that I really liked about this cage was that their was a opening from the top to reach down and get your furry friend so you could be sure that he wouldn't escape. Overall, I really liked this cage for the time that I had my hamster.
Susan A.
Susan A.
Ware Mfg Carefresh Dwarf Hamster Cage Kit is just ok. I was sort of disappointed after buying it. It's really thin plastic and if I had a chewer they would be able to chew through it. The entire cage just feels flimsy to me and I don't like how you can only add tunnels from the top. I will not be buying any more of these.
Rebecca F.
Rebecca F.
Mustang, OK
Pet Lover Expert
We have this for our robo dwarf hamster. its easy to take a part and clean, lots of room for our lil guy to run around, and has three spots to add tubes for extra play area. it has a door on top of the cage and a door on the front of the cage for easy access to the food bowl or anything else.
Allie L.
Allie L.
Beaverton, OR
This cage is much too small for any kind of hamster, and is below the U.S cage size requirement for hamsters. I do NOT recommend this at all, as there are much better and cheaper cages for your hamster.
Kiarra D.
Kiarra D.
Jacksonville, FL
I hope I can get this cage because I have 3 robo drawf hamsters and they really need new caged that's why I am writing on every cage so I hope I you can help me out with my baby's
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Mankato, MN
This is cute but way to small for any hamster. The cage requirement is 360 square inches of floor space.
Autumn O.
Autumn O.
This is the cage I first got for my robo dwarf hamster. That was around 2-3 years ago and we still have it for housing just one hamster at a time. We no longer use the water bottle as one of the hamster chewed on it and it no longer worked correctly. We installed a replacement water bottle from the two level cage.
Sidney O.
Sidney O.
warrensburg, mo
When I was a kid, we had a hamster and he had a cage from this same brand, a little different design. It worked great, never broke, but our hamster was a ninja and was able to get out a few times.