Pet SuppliesPet Care & SuppliesWare
Mfg Home Sweet Home 28" Small Animal Cage

Ware Mfg Home Sweet Home 28" Small Animal Cage

by Ware

WARE Home Sweet Home Purple Small Animal Cage - Variety of Sizes Ideal for Guinea Pig Cages, Rabbit Homes, Ferret Cages and More available at petco.com Keep your small pet safe and secure in the WARE Home Sweet Home Small Animal Cage. This durable enclosure is specially designed with your small pet's needs in mind. Guinea pig cages, ferret cages and other small animal enclosures should be airy and spacious as well as secure. The cage portion of the Home Sweet Home is constructed with strong powder-coated wire to keep your furry friends safe and inside. The deep-sided, heavy-duty purple plastic base keeps litter, food and pet waste from being kicked around your home. When the time comes to take care of your habitat, the plastic base makes maintenance and cleaning a cinch for your convenience. The simple design of the WARE Home Sweet Home Small Animal Cage makes it easy to assemble. With the two-piece design, the wire cage and plastic base simply snap together. In an instant, you have a ready-to-use small pet cage. You never have to worry about small parts that might get lost or eaten; the Home Sweet Home is a model of simplicity among guinea pig and ferret cages. The WARE Home Sweet Home Small Animal Cage is available in three different sizes to accommodate most varieties of small pets. The Small cages (24" x 14") are great for dwarf rabbits, baby ferrets, and other similarly sized small pets. The Medium cages (28" x 17") make excellent homes for rabbits, ferrets, guinea pigs, and chinchillas. The Large cages (40" x 17") serve well as guinea pig cages, rabbit homes and ferret cages. Of course, your own experience may vary depending on the species and needs of your small pet. Ask an experienced associate any questions you might have regarding your small animal's needs.

Is it for dog or cat?
Start your review of Ware Mfg Home Sweet Home 28" Small Animal Cage!
Shaye S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I've had this kind of cage for three guinea pigs so far and it's been excellent. My pets always have enough room to run around and it's light enough that I'm able to move it if need be. My only complaint is that the entire "cage" part is attached so you can't remove the top from the sides for easier access. The door in the front makes it a little hard to access your pet and to clean the cage. If you want too access I would recommend a different came or messing around with pliers for a little bit and you will be able to get the top off. The cage is still a great functioning cage and doesn't take up too much space which is great.
betty R.
Los Angeles
Purchased at: Amazon
i got this cage for my baby bunnies and they grew up in it and loved it. it was spacious for baby bunnies. it wouldve been better if we could detach certain parts. i would recommend only for smaller animals
Libbi M.
Purchased at: PetSmart
If you have any small animals than I recommend this. It keeps them in and has plenty of room. When I had baby rabbits, I would put them in there to keep them safe and warm. It's easy to clean out as well.
Wendy P.
Purchased at: PETCO
I recommend this to bunny owners, but only if you are willing to let your bun out for multiple hours a day. This cage is too small to keep your pet in all day. For $50, it does its purpose of housing my bun and is good for smaller homes.
Kelsey S.
Sharpsville, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I bought this for my Ferret Noodle and it’s great for him! I will have to buy a bigger one when he grows, but for now it’s perfect!
Sanam C.
Toronto
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
It is a really a-sweet home for baby bunnies. Perfect for them and give some room for cozy and comfortable with affordable price range. My pet loved it. Worth for money, definitely gonna buy it again