BY WARE

WFG1255: Features: -Small animal cage-Made from break resistant recyclable plastic, strong chew proof recyclable steel, and 100pct recyclable packaging-Environmentally friendly and economically priced home for small pets-Completely compatible with other tubular cages. Includes: -Includes: Water bottle, bowl, and wheel. Assembly Instructions: -Simple assembly and cleaning. Dimensions: -Dimensions: 12 H x 16 W x 9.5 D. see more...

Buy on Wayfair
Katt C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I had this cage for my hamster years ago, great for that use. but would not recommend for a gerbil because they love to chew plastic (which is dangerous for them) and they could pot chew their way out.
Kayla S.
I loved this cage when I had my pet mouse. The clean up was so easy and she loved running on the wheel. I also loved having the option to build on to the cage with attachable tunnels.
Jasmine S.
Glendora, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a cage like this for my pet mice and it's really easy to clean. And I love how it already came with a wheel for them to run on
Cheyenne L.
Inman, SC
This was the very first cage I ever had for my first pet hamster. It was very roomy and easy to clean!
Krystan C.
Kearneysville, WV
My cousins has this cage! they love it! they have things to snap on and make it bigger