BY WARE MANUFACTURING

Brandi L.
Liverpool, NY
We bought this for our male cat but our Italian Greyhound LOVES to shoot through this also! We keep it up all of the time in the living room so he or the cat can squeeze in and feel like they are hiding from us! Great little toy to keep them busy and active!
Aundrea w.
Bakersfield, CA
My cat absolutely loves this!! She enjoys running and playing with it, as I enjoy watching her play, she keeps me entertained with this tunnel
christina m.
East Boston, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
I have really been wanting this for my girl cat shes super playful and loves to be in or underthings shed love it
angela p.
Shamokin, PA
We had to get the cats one of these because they wouldn't leave our sons alone lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hailey H.
Thunder Bay, CANADA
My kitties love using this tunnel and hiding on each other in it! He is a bit pudgy and loves to fit into it. My female cat loves playing with the pompom, the price is a bit much as i found one similar from the dollar store. I would buy this one again though as the quality is much better.