Wardley Weekend Feeder - 4 CT uploaded by Tanshanique m.

BY WARDLEY

Wardley® Weekend Feeder™.
Stabilizes pH levels during feeding.
3 day feeder. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Mary O.
These work great for going away for a few days. We only have a couple (although admittedly very large) goldfish, so we threw one of these in their aquarium when I went to the hospital to have my son and actually had to scoop out he remains of it when we cam home five days later, because it was still releasing.
Tanshanique m.
Overland Park, KS
I have used this product multiple time my fish is still alive there for it works and I will use it all the time if I'm gone only 3 days.