Wardley Tropical Fish Flake Food uploaded by Jennifer V.Wardley Tropical Fish Flake Food uploaded by Sabrina M S.

BY WARDLEY #17 in Fish Food

Wardley® Tropical Fish Flake Food.
Improved.
Less waste. Cleaner water.
No artificial colors. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jennifer V.
Bartow, FL
My fish seem to really love this food. I also love the fact there is no artificial coloring and the food size works well with my fish. I would recommend this to friends
Alex H.
Smells bad but the fish seem to like it! Sinks kinda fast for flakes though, and makes the water murky pretty fast if it doesn't get eaten
Sherilyn O.
Oahu
My fish love this food, flakes could be a little smaller though. I do like the fact that it says no artificial colors.
Anthony M.
These pellets are great for bottom-swimming fish, but top swimmers like little tetras I would not recommend this for, because they sink fast and the tetras don't really get a chance to eat it. Other than that it is a great food that keeps my fish healthy.
youssouf b.
rue 78 n 12 brigui maghnia tlemcen

Hello,
Golden fish absolutely love this food! If I walk past there is a tank that they swim to the top as soon as I can lol. I've been buying this since I got my fish about 5 years ago! The price is low low cost to feed my fish. I highly recommend. This fish owners will enjoy it very much! My friend's fish also look strong and healthy whenever I see it. So yes I recommend this to fish lovers.
Cherise J.
Dauphin
This is my go to fish food for my fish. They really like this brand and at walmart the price is good. I would recommend this product.
Sabrina M S.
Perfect for my tropical fishes. Let my aquarium clean also. Love to see my fishes grow and shine
Rachel O.
Greeley, CO
Does anyone else think it would be a bad idea to use this for a variety of fish or should I just go with something else? I have a lot of fish and I need to feed them for cheap.