Wardley Tropical Fish Flake Food uploaded by Sabrina M S.Wardley Tropical Fish Flake Food uploaded by Jennifer V.

BY WARDLEY

Wardley® Tropical Fish Flake Food.
Improved.
Less waste. Cleaner water.
No artificial colors. see more...

Baleigh C.
Oregon, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Review for: Tropical Flakes more...
I have 4 Red Wag Platys and 5 flying fox fish. My fish love this food. Everyday morning and night when it’s about time to feed them the go crazy as soon as I pick up the can of it. It was a very good value I paid about $2 and it had last me a couple months they seem to love it so why switch? I’ll be repurchasing this fish food real soon. I’ll most likely get the bigger can of it!
Anthony M.
These pellets are great for bottom-swimming fish, but top swimmers like little tetras I would not recommend this for, because they sink fast and the tetras don't really get a chance to eat it. Other than that it is a great food that keeps my fish healthy.
Jennifer V.
Bartow, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My fish seem to really love this food. I also love the fact there is no artificial coloring and the food size works well with my fish. I would recommend this to friends
Alex H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Smells bad but the fish seem to like it! Sinks kinda fast for flakes though, and makes the water murky pretty fast if it doesn't get eaten
Terra W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Review for: Tropical Flakes 6.8 oz more...
This big tub has lasted well over a year for our two little gold fish who seem to love it so that's a plus lol. Extra big flakes.
Sherilyn O.
Oahu
My fish love this food, flakes could be a little smaller though. I do like the fact that it says no artificial colors.
youssouf b.
rue 78 n 12 brigui maghnia tlemcen

Hello,
Golden fish absolutely love this food! If I walk past there is a tank that they swim to the top as soon as I can lol. I've been buying this since I got my fish about 5 years ago! The price is low low cost to feed my fish. I highly recommend. This fish owners will enjoy it very much! My friend's fish also look strong and healthy whenever I see it. So yes I recommend this to fish lovers.
Cherise J.
Dauphin
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is my go to fish food for my fish. They really like this brand and at walmart the price is good. I would recommend this product.
Sabrina M S.
Perfect for my tropical fishes. Let my aquarium clean also. Love to see my fishes grow and shine
Rachel O.
Greeley, CO
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Does anyone else think it would be a bad idea to use this for a variety of fish or should I just go with something else? I have a lot of fish and I need to feed them for cheap.

Walmart