BY WARBY PARKER #35 in Online Retailers

Julia F.
LOVE WARBY PARKER!! I just bought two glasses online, less than a week ago, and received them in the mail today. I bought “Percy” and “Belle” the prices are affordable, and I wish I would’ve known about the company years ago. It would’ve saved me a lot of money. I’ve mainly been wearing “Percy” today, but the quality, and fit is great. It’s easy to maneuver the website and buy glasses. I was worried, and they do have an option where you can pick out five to try out at home before purchasing. I decided to take a risk, and just buy the glasses. I couldn’t be happier! warbyparker.com #warbyparker #newglasses

“Percy” in Striped Sassafras, and “Belle” in Lychee Crystal
Michelle D.
Middletown, NY
Couldn’t think of a more amazing box to get they send you 5 home try on glasses of your pick to try on at home. The comfort of walking around taking your time trying on glasses to make sure your the right fit for you is amazing. Then just send the box back in 5 days & order the glasses you like the best with your prescription.
Catherine B.
Randolph, NJ
I didn’t think I could love glasses more but I do! I did the five day trial and then went on to order my pair. I sent everything in on a Sunday and by Tuesday afternoon I had a new pair of glasses. I never knew it was possible to get prescription glasses that quickly. They are sturdy, high quality and fashionable without a designer price tag. Have recommended to several others and they been converted.
Kendro T.
Awesome awesome AWESOOOOMMEEEE! So I needed new glasses badly but I didn’t want to pay too much for them. Looked on inexpensive glasses websites but barely any of the could carry my high prescription. Luckily I have a Warby Parker store in my city and headed there. Not only was the store able to use my prescription, but the glasses are great! I chose the Louise glasses. Light pink, sometimes seem to be kinda see through. They’re a mix of cat eye glasses meets 1980’s wide frames. Very cute, retro, and of great quality. I’m planning on getting my next pair! warbyparker.com
Mari M.
Love this place! I have two pairs and will definitely be getting more. I found the process very easy I love being able to take my time and try on glasses at home. The price is awesome and selection is amazing. I am lucky enough to have a store near by also. If you need a pair of glasses definitely check out Warby Parker you won't be disappointed warbyparker.com
Aislynn C.
I always get my glasses from here! Apart from the being really cute they’re affordable. Their customer services is amazing tans they always ship right on time! I definitely recommend it to anyone who hasn’t tried it, you won’t regret it!
Violet C.
I bought a pair of glasses from here that I absolutely adore. I like how you can pick out 5 pairs to try for a week for free before deciding, not to mention it's not too expensive. I'm definitely going to order from here again, and soon.
Kerrie S.
Easley, SC
The absolute best for stylish, fashion forward frames. I love their five day trial for frames, as picking the right pair of glasses is always a challenge for me. I adore my Warby Parker frames and they stand up to the test of time!
Ellen E.
Both my husband and I have purchased glasses from Warby Parker. We both have pretty hefty prescriptions (both higher than -5.50) and we were able to get the exact frames we wanted. What I love most about Warby Parker is the “home try on” option they offer. You can have 5 frames shipped to you, for free, to try them on and see what you think. That’s why I ended up going with them because I could try the frames before putting so much $ into them.
Chelsea S.
Have had great luck with Warby Parker. Just ordered another set of try at home glasses. Love this service they provide with fee shipping and free returns so you can try on your favorites and see which ones you like best.