BY WARBY PARKER

Julia F.
LOVE WARBY PARKER!! I just bought two glasses online, less than a week ago, and received them in the mail today. I bought “Percy” and “Belle” the prices are affordable, and I wish I would’ve known about the company years ago. It would’ve saved me a lot of money. I’ve mainly been wearing “Percy” today, but the quality, and fit is great. It’s easy to maneuver the website and buy glasses. I was worried, and they do have an option where you can pick out five to try out at home before purchasing. I decided to take a risk, and just buy the glasses. I couldn’t be happier! warbyparker.com #warbyparker #newglasses

“Percy” in Striped Sassafras, and “Belle” in Lychee Crystal
Rachel C.
Warby Parker made getting a new pair of glasses so easy! I love that they have the free try-on available on their frames that allows you to pick 5 different styles to try. It lets you pick out some tried and true styles, as well as a few more fun styles so you can decide which ones you like the best. Ordering your frames is also a breeze. Within a week I had mine at the door. I only wear readers but finding those in cool styles is so difficult - these aren't your average drugstore style readers. They look like cool, sophisticated glasses! I will definitely be ordering again in the future and recommending to everyone I know!
Justine M.
I love warby Parker ! They are the best ! My current glasses are just perfect.my mom had gotten me a pair of frames years before and I had remember how much I loved them and got a pair now as an adult. I went to the actual store in NYC. Everything about that place is wonderful... They have in house eye exams it was affordable in my opinion.... They fit you out for your glasses perfectly. Customer service is wonderful there everyone is so friendly. What I lov the most is third still of frames and their affordability. My glasses with frames, eye check, and lenses cost me only $275, so I recommend this to everyone. I've put down some serious cash before for glasses and this by far was my favorite service.
Marissa C.
Bridgeville, PA
I love this company, its mission and its customer service. Slowly more Warby Parker stores are popping up, but the first place I usually go for glasses is the website. You can select 5 pairs from the website, and they’ll send them to you to try on for free. It’s so convenient, and they really want you to have the best experience possible. I love all the frames I’ve gotten from them.
Aislynn C.
I always get my glasses from here! Apart from the being really cute they’re affordable. Their customer services is amazing tans they always ship right on time! I definitely recommend it to anyone who hasn’t tried it, you won’t regret it!
Violet C.
I bought a pair of glasses from here that I absolutely adore. I like how you can pick out 5 pairs to try for a week for free before deciding, not to mention it's not too expensive. I'm definitely going to order from here again, and soon.
Kerrie S.
Easley, SC
The absolute best for stylish, fashion forward frames. I love their five day trial for frames, as picking the right pair of glasses is always a challenge for me. I adore my Warby Parker frames and they stand up to the test of time!
Ellen E.
Both my husband and I have purchased glasses from Warby Parker. We both have pretty hefty prescriptions (both higher than -5.50) and we were able to get the exact frames we wanted. What I love most about Warby Parker is the “home try on” option they offer. You can have 5 frames shipped to you, for free, to try them on and see what you think. That’s why I ended up going with them because I could try the frames before putting so much $ into them.
Chelsea S.
Have had great luck with Warby Parker. Just ordered another set of try at home glasses. Love this service they provide with fee shipping and free returns so you can try on your favorites and see which ones you like best.
Michelle D.
Middletown, NY
Couldn’t think of a more amazing box to get they send you 5 home try on glasses of your pick to try on at home. The comfort of walking around taking your time trying on glasses to make sure your the right fit for you is amazing. Then just send the box back in 5 days & order the glasses you like the best with your prescription.