Warpaint
War Paint Men's Foundation Fair

War Paint Men's Foundation Fair

by Warpaint

WHAT IS FOUNDATION? Foundation is a multi-coloured makeup applied to the face to create an even, uniform colour to the complexion, to cover flaws and, sometimes, to change the natural skintone. FOUNDATION V TINTED MOISTURISER Foundation is typically...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of War Paint Men's Foundation Fair!
Jeffry R.
Love their products! Was skeptical about it at first but i love them. Not thick or cake like, very natural and does the job!
Collin S.
Kalamazoo, MI
I really love this brand but the foundation is TERRIBLE, I really had high hopes for it but it left my skin dry, flaky and it goes on patchy, definitely NOT full coverage. Also gives my skin a yellow undertone that was not appealing to the eye
Tallon S.
Glasgow, Lanarkshire
War Paint Men's Foundation Fair uploaded by Tallon S.
These products are so easy to use and blend and look very natural very easily indeed! Being a total novice, I appreciated the video tutorials on their website to help me. Colour match for me was very close (fair). I'd recomend this to anybody with irregularities in their skin pigmentation, or anybody just for an extra layer of coverage to be honest! I have broken capillaries at the top of my nose which vanished under this! This is combined with the concealer under eyes and on nose bridge and bronzer on cheeks, either side of nose, forehead and under jaw.

Looking for your answer?