Wanted Girl EDP

by Azzaro

Somewherebetween heritage and modernity, Azzaro has envisioned a brilliant Eau de Parfumas an ode to this untameable beauty tinged with panache and overflowing withcharm. The ultimate dose of dazzling femininity, drenched with sun andadvocating la bella vita: Wanted Girl.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wanted Girl EDP!
Brooke S.
Wanted Girl EDP uploaded by Brooke S.
I received the Azzaro Wanted Girl Tonic Eau de Toilette as part of a promotion in exchange for my honest and true review of this Parfum. I am definitely a perfume lover & I love how fruity this one smells. It's a strong scent that lasts all day but also isn't an extremely over powering scent.
Monique N.
Gorham, ME
Wanted Girl EDP uploaded by Monique N.
Wanted Girl EDP uploaded by Monique N.
Purchased at: Perfume.com
I love Azzaro's Wanted Girl EDP it smells amazing! I bought my beautiful bottle online for a pretty good price. I love the bottle & dispenser, to me it's unique! It's also elegant, smells beautiful, clean; kind of fresh, floral, although I'm not great at describing scents in perfumes.. It's a very sophisticated, sexy & flirty scent for ANY woman! I love it! #FavoriteFragrance
Carley M.
Park Falls, WI
3,277 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
Such a great, feminine perfume. I love this scent and the beautiful sweet but floral, and gourmand is all mixed together, they compliment each other very well. I bought this as a blind buy hearing it is very similar to the Lance Idols, which it has its similarities but not spot on but either way I ended up finding a new favorite of mine. If you love florals and gourmands then this would definitely be one to check out. Recommend.
Sheri I.
You absolutely must try this one on your skin and let the scent develop. It's a little young for me, but I knew that from the word 'Girl' on my sample. I wish they had gone with another name, as girl is a bit condescending, but the scent is so alluring that I give it a pass. It smells even more expensive than it is!
Sujaya D.
Mississauga , ON
Vanessa C.
Toronto
Wanted Girl EDP uploaded by Vanessa C.
Wow, this smells so much better on my skin than on paper! I was so impressed with this perfume,one of my favourites!

Looking for your answer?