by Want Want

WANT WANT Snow Rice Crackers 150g

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of WANT WANT Snow Rice Crackers!
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
WANT WANT Snow Rice Crackers uploaded by Rosie N.
These Japanese-style rice crackers are great! They are airy and crispy, have a good crunch with every bite. The cracker is baked so it's not oily and it is drizzled with sweet frosting. There's a touch of salty and sweetness. The big bag of these individually packaged crackers goes for $2.59. Overall, I like it and I would totally buy it again!
Amy S.
I love these rice crackers! They're crispy, airy and have a slightly salty flavor balanced with a little bit of sugar at the top. The crackers are perfectly crunchy but melt in your mouth. They're not like your standard rice crackers - I think they blend up the rice and bake it instead of individual rice grains. Once you start one of these packets, you won't be able to stop.
Heying  D.
Mountain View, CA
These have been my favorite rice crackers since childhood and I still buy them on a regular basis. The packaging is super handy, they come in individual packs of two, so you can always have some in you bag. The taste is heavenly, sweet and savory at the same time. The rice cracker is so well seasoned and not boring at all. Great crunch with some crunchy sugar droplets on top. It is not overly sweet like many Asian treat. Just so addictive and good!!!
MARIA LAURA C.
Coral Gables, FL
Son mis galletitas preferidas ,súper saludable ,no engordan y viene de diferentes sabores
Amy H.
Vernon Hills, IL
These rice crackers aren’t like regular rice crackers. These rice crackers and slightly salty and slightly sweet. A perfect combo in my opinion. It’s really light and airy. Each individual packet comes with 2 rice crackers.
Lana M.
Fremont, CA
Lol... I just bought some of these and are the whole pack. I like the perfect amount of sweetness they have on then.
Tracy J.
Brooklyn, NY
These rice crackers are amazing! I would always get them on Chinese New Year's and it has never failed to taste delicious. When I first had them, they tasted a little weird and different from what I expected. At first, it tastes a little bit salty but the glazed sugar on top makes up for the sweetness. I've come to love the flavor and crunchiness of these rice crackers so much.

Olimpia V.
lehi, UT
This has always been my go to snack ever since I was a little kid. I love these rice crackers, everytime I go to the nearest asian market I get these. They are so delicious and they are cheap, they sell for about 99c. They also have ones that do not have the "snow" on it if you like it on the salty side.
Vicky T.
Richmond , TX
These rice crackers are addicting! They are light and crunchy with a hint of salt and sweetness to them. Great snack when you got the munchies. They can be found at any asian grocery stores and I even see them at the international aisle at local heb too.
Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
These are super cheap, lightly salty and sweet, and very addictive! I absolutly LOVE these rice crackers. I hate that they're hard to find in my area but they're worth hunting for and I love that they're packaged for snacking on the go.

Looking for your answer?