BY WANT WANT

WANT WANT Snow Rice Crackers 150g

Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
Foodie Expert
These are super cheap, lightly salty and sweet, and very addictive! I absolutly LOVE these rice crackers. I hate that they're hard to find in my area but they're worth hunting for and I love that they're packaged for snacking on the go.
Tracy J.
Brooklyn, NY
These rice crackers are amazing! I would always get them on Chinese New Year's and it has never failed to taste delicious. When I first had them, they tasted a little weird and different from what I expected. At first, it tastes a little bit salty but the glazed sugar on top makes up for the sweetness. I've come to love the flavor and crunchiness of these rice crackers so much.

Amy S.
Woodside, NY
Foodie Expert
I love these rice crackers! They're crispy, airy and have a slightly salty flavor balanced with a little bit of sugar at the top. The crackers are perfectly crunchy but melt in your mouth. They're not like your standard rice crackers - I think they blend up the rice and bake it instead of individual rice grains. Once you start one of these packets, you won't be able to stop.
Olimpia V.
lehi, UT
Foodie Expert
This has always been my go to snack ever since I was a little kid. I love these rice crackers, everytime I go to the nearest asian market I get these. They are so delicious and they are cheap, they sell for about 99c. They also have ones that do not have the "snow" on it if you like it on the salty side.
Casey V.
Foodie Expert
These crackers taste good and great for snacks. It's nice to eat it once in awhile. One time my parents bought a ton of these and I ate them all the time until I got tire of eating it. These crackers are salty too.
Nancy V.
Calgary, AB
Really light and airy, I take them to work and on road trips with me. I like the taste of the rice and sesame mixed together. Sometimes i even throw a little cheese on top. I would highly recommend them to anyone on the go and needs a quick snack. You can get them at any international market.
Victoria L.
I love sweet and salty things and this was the perfect mixture of that. It's my fave biscuit/cracker/cookie from Asian and its considered a treat in my house because we only buy it when a family member goes to China
Janice -.
Foodie Expert
I love want want rice cracker a lot. It taste delicious. I will always buy one pack for myself. I'm still loving this until now! It's my on to go snack!