Is wanelo reliable? I don't know if I trust buying things off it it lol

16 answers

No, it is not!!! its all fraud. The products are cheap and not worth it. They also don't respond to emails and also the number they provided is a fake...Trust me don't waste your time..You Will Regret
il y a un an
I don’t know because I order a shoes it’s been 3 months still don’t receive my order
il y a 2 ans
Yes, I order from there all the time. Only thing is only order from items that have reviews to get a sense of that items sizing and quality
il y a 3 ans
Yes, I've got everything I've ordered off of it
il y a 6 ans
Yes I love it. You are not buying from Wanelo, it sends you to a site (that is safe and approved) where the product was found. For example you can save a bra from Victorias secret, and when you click on it to buy it, it will take you to the Victorias secret online store.
il y a 6 ans
You don't actually buy from the site. It's like Pinterest in that it links you back to the site the product is on.
il y a 7 ans
You aren't actually buying anything from wanelo when you make a purchase. You are purchasing from an online vendor who has their own online store (think etsy) who pays wanelo a fee per transaction to list their store on the wanelo site. I looked into it, and the fee is ridiculous, so when I see something I like, I find the actual store and make a direct purchase from the vendor instead of through wanelo, so that the merchant does not have to pay that terrible fee. I would like wanelo more if their fee to the stores was more reasonable.
il y a 7 ans
Yeah it is,because they use actual stores and they're products and even warn you about a store if they haven't verified it's a real store
il y a 7 ans
It's just a gateway site. People put the items on the there and if you decide to purchase it sends you to the actual website the item is available.