Samantha G.

I'm sure it can be a hit or miss, since the app pulls products from all sorts of websites. But as for me I haven't had any problems with the products that I have ordered. I also have seen Many products that I own that I did not buy from Wanelo and the prices are the same and good quality.

Krista B.
Krista B.
Chillicothe, OH
4 years ago
The items on Wanelo are from other stores, it is just a gigantic easily accessible wish list/ shopping list. Or even a place to store your favorite things so others can see what you like.