Alli M.
Suwanee, GA

I have heard really bad stuff about this website?? They steal your card number and sell you fake make up products? True or just a rumor?

member-65afb
member-65afb
1 month, 2 weeks ago
I ordered a necklace and they sent me fake Tiffany. I don't want it. they won't give me my money back. I want to sent the crappy necklace back to them as I it looks so cheap and nasty its insulting. If I want Tiffany I will go to a regular Tiffany shop. This place is a scam.
Kaitlynn C.
Kaitlynn C.
Portage, IN
1 year, 8 months ago
When you purchase something just make sure it is directly from wanelo because some people try to scam you through other sites connected to wanelo
Alex M.
Alex M.
Dundalk, MD
1 year, 8 months ago
I haven't personally had an experience like that. but if you use paypal, I'm pretty sure they have an option for that!
Alexandra U.
Alexandra U.
1 year, 8 months ago
Just make sure when you make a purchase it's through wanelo itself! I wouldn't trust anything else
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Melbourne, FL
1 year, 8 months ago
Wanelo isn't to blame for that, really. They just make it so that a lot of different stores are on one website for you to look at. When you purchase something, it's through a different store. I wouldn't blame Wanelo, I'd blame the seller/store.
Ericah H.
Ericah H.
1 year, 9 months ago
honestly just read the reviews on the particular items you want. some of them are definitely iffy but others aren't. i've ordered from there a couple time, it took awhile to get my stuff but i did get it. i think there's an option to pay through pay pal through the online store now i'm not sure though.
Cortney C.
Cortney C.
Salt Lake City, UT
1 year, 9 months ago
I've heard the same thing
kaylee c.
kaylee c.
San Clemente, CA
1 year, 9 months ago
I've ordered from here a few times and have had no problems like that. Some products can be scams though.