Alli M.
Suwanee, GA

I have heard really bad stuff about this website?? They steal your card number and sell you fake make up products? True or just a rumor?

Kaitlynn C.
Kaitlynn C.
Portage, IN
10 months, 3 weeks ago
When you purchase something just make sure it is directly from wanelo because some people try to scam you through other sites connected to wanelo
Alex M.
Alex M.
Dundalk, MD
10 months, 3 weeks ago
I haven't personally had an experience like that. but if you use paypal, I'm pretty sure they have an option for that!
Alexandra U.
Alexandra U.
10 months, 4 weeks ago
Just make sure when you make a purchase it's through wanelo itself! I wouldn't trust anything else
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Melbourne, FL
11 months ago
Wanelo isn't to blame for that, really. They just make it so that a lot of different stores are on one website for you to look at. When you purchase something, it's through a different store. I wouldn't blame Wanelo, I'd blame the seller/store.
Ericah H.
Ericah H.
11 months ago
honestly just read the reviews on the particular items you want. some of them are definitely iffy but others aren't. i've ordered from there a couple time, it took awhile to get my stuff but i did get it. i think there's an option to pay through pay pal through the online store now i'm not sure though.
Cortney C.
Cortney C.
Salt Lake City, UT
11 months, 1 week ago
I've heard the same thing
kaylee c.
kaylee c.
San Clemente, CA
11 months, 2 weeks ago
I've ordered from here a few times and have had no problems like that. Some products can be scams though.