How legit is this website? I feel like it's a scam
Sayville, NY - il y a 5 ans

15 answers

I bought electric car jack it -- was a total scam. company sent wrong ( less expensive )item on purpose and wanted me to return item wrong item to Hong Kong for full refund.Don't buy electric Car Jack Kit it is a scam
il y a un mois
It isn't a scam, you just have to be careful what you buy. It is sort of like eBay, but wanelo is a collection of thousands of stores. Just make sure to read reviews and be careful. I have bought a couple of products (phone case, shirt, shoes) and love each one.
il y a 5 ans
I've bought stuff but be careful
il y a 5 ans
Not a scam! I've bought a lot from them but seriously consider switching to Wish! Same stuff but better quality
il y a 5 ans
I have bought tons of things off of it. It's not a scam at all. There are recently things popping up of cute Nike clothes that if you read the reviews are fake Nike. So just watch for things like that.
il y a 5 ans
It is not a scam. I do recommend you check out what you are buying first though. I have never had a problem with it though!
il y a 5 ans
Most of their stuff is from China and cheaply made
il y a 5 ans
No it's just a way to brand their stuff like it's just easier to see what's trending but you buy it from the websites site
il y a 5 ans
i love this site!! it's not a scam at all
il y a 5 ans
It is legit and I have ordered a jacket on the website. It did take a while to ship though.