4 colors available

BY WANDER BEAUTY

A hydrating foundation stick infused with a special blend of skincare ingredients that glide effortlessly onto skin. Wanderout Dual Lipsticks provide double the color for any occasion. Wear the neutral for date night or flip it around and apply the pop of color for a girls' night out. The creamy formula glides onto lips for beautiful, long-lasting color in one swipe. Infused with three lip loving ingredients and exotic moisture-enriched oils from eight different countries, this lipstick collection's sophisticated bold and neutral pairings leave lips with a moisture-rich matte finish. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates This product is free of fragrance and mineral oil. It is cruelty-free. "The perfect pair of lipsticks no matter what your plans may be! A neutral for a date with someone special and a fun pop of color for a girls' night out. Show us how you #wanderout!" Lindsay Ellingson, Co-founder and Creative Director see more...

Buy on Sephora
Kate J.
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
Review for: Wanderberry Barely There
The formula of this lipstick is great it isn't drying at all but it also has decent stating power. I love how you get two colors in one tube, it's great for travel or on the go needs. Barely There is a great semi nude for day wear and Wanderberry is a lovely pop of color for nighttime. If you blend the two colors you can also have a lovely third shade.
Jenny D.
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
Review for: Wanderberry Barely There
This "barely there" lippie is super moisturizing, and comes in an adorable, sheek tube. I like the color, it is more of a subtle look, or great for running around or a laid back look. Only downfall of this beautiful lipstick, is it is not very long lasting at all. Plan on throwing this one in your purse, because you will definitely be doing some touch ups throughout the day.
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Portland , OR
Review for: Wanderberry Barely There
I got the shade Barely There on my Allure Beauty Box of July. I loved how hydrating it is. It is long lasting and this shade is a beautiful mauve pink. I loved the sample packing. I can just imagine the full size packaging.
Sara N.
Sara N.
Review for: Wanderberry Barely There
I received this product in barely there in my Allure beauty box and I am in love! It is such a beautiful color, a great nude for my lip color! It's also very pigmented, creamy and lightweight on lips. Great for work, school and every day. I love it!
Christine N.
Christine N.
Review for: Wanderberry Barely There
I was pleasantly surprised by this lipstick. The shade Barely There is a super flattering nude pink mauve on me and the formula is just perfect as well. The lipstick feels light on the lips and has a satin almost demi-matte finish with great staying power in a non-drying formula. I'm also a fan of the sleek luxurious packaging. I am glad to have discovered this lipstick.
Okyana D.
Okyana D.
Fairfax, VA
Review for: Other
Love this lipstick it's super easy to carry not taking too much space after applying it gives a really natural color and it doesn't dry out your lips after applying my lips feels so soft and moist .
LORI H.
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
Review for: Wanderberry Barely There
This is the best of the best nude lipstick I ever tried and it hydrates your lips last all day and very affordable comes in many different shades , I would definitely recommend this product
Klaudia K.
Klaudia K.
Centereach, NY
Obsessed! The shades are absolutely beautiful. They are pigmented and have a hydrating formula. They last all day too! Love that you get two lipsticks in one tube.
Tori N.
Tori N.
Friendswood, TX
Review for: Wanderberry Barely There
This lipstick is so pretty! It's so buttery and just overall amazing. I love soft lipsticks and if it doesn't last a long time doesn't bother me. Just great brand.
Kaitlyn J.
Kaitlyn J.
New Windsor, NY
Review for: Wanderberry Barely There
I loved this shade. It was just enough. Not over powering. More of a natural look. It went on very nicely felt so light and smooth. Lasted very well.
Melanie R.
Melanie R.
Ocoee, FL
Do these lipstick last all night?
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Are these lipsticks hydrating? How long do they last?
Reneka B.
Reneka B.
Denver, CO
I never tried but it looks really nice
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.
Safety Harbor, FL
I have been seeing this product around the internet and was wondering how the formula is on this. I have never heard anyone talk about this brand so I am very curious about the performance of this brand
Abigail F.
Abigail F.
I've never worn lipstick before so do they have a lot of nude colors?