BY WANDER BEAUTY

A hydrating foundation stick infused with a special blend of skincare ingredients that glide effortlessly onto skin. Wanderout Dual Lipsticks provide double the color for any occasion. Wear the neutral for date night or flip it around and apply the pop of color for a girls' night out. The creamy formula glides onto lips for beautiful, long-lasting color in one swipe. Infused with three lip loving ingredients and exotic moisture-enriched oils from eight different countries, this lipstick collection's sophisticated bold and neutral pairings leave lips with a moisture-rich matte finish. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates This product is free of fragrance and mineral oil. It is cruelty-free. "The perfect pair of lipsticks no matter what your plans may be! A neutral for a date with someone special and a fun pop of color for a girls' night out. Show us how you #wanderout!" Lindsay Ellingson, Co-founder and Creative Director see more...

Buy on Sephora
Kate J.
Kate J.
W Barnstable , MA
Review for: Wanderberry Barely There
The formula of this lipstick is great it isn't drying at all but it also has decent stating power. I love how you get two colors in one tube, it's great for travel or on the go needs. Barely There is a great semi nude for day wear and Wanderberry is a lovely pop of color for nighttime. If you blend the two colors you can also have a lovely third shade.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Nikki Beach Bb
This is a very unique idea. I received a full size dual lipstick in Nikki Beach BB in my Sephora Give Me More Lip Set of Fall 2017. I had never tried this brand before that. I'd been a little interested but their packaging bored me in the fact that all their products look exactly the same and as much as I hate that that steered me away as I force myself to ignore hype as much as possible I hadn't heard much about the brands quality to sway my thinking either way.
So initially I opened it up to see a normal sized lipstick bullet. I was a little disappointed and felt almost tricked like I do with the trestique products. Then I just for fun tried to open the back and there was another full sized bullet. This was quite unique. I love how they put their unique packaging into terms of function and not looks. That's very new in terms of high end makeup and I love it. Its also a fantastic deal. The price seems high at 30 dollars but when you're getting two full sized lipsticks from a high end brand 15 dollars a piece is a steal.
Now for the formula. The colors are pigmented and allow for creativity with using the two together. Great for the ombre lip look or any other look you can dream up. They are very pigmented but not so pigmented that they look fake so they are perfect for daytime. This is a shinier lipstick. Satin maybe? So you will need to reapply every 3 t 4 hours and when you eat but thats average for the type of finish.
The packaging is metal and very sturdy. I think this would travel well but it does collect prints easily.
My only gripe with this is my particular duo didn't really go together in terms of the colors complimenting each other and they seem as if theyre just two random colors stuck in a tube but they are beautiful on their own so it doesn't bother me too much.
Jenny D.
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
Review for: Wanderberry Barely There
This "barely there" lippie is super moisturizing, and comes in an adorable, sheek tube. I like the color, it is more of a subtle look, or great for running around or a laid back look. Only downfall of this beautiful lipstick, is it is not very long lasting at all. Plan on throwing this one in your purse, because you will definitely be doing some touch ups throughout the day.
Mary C.
Mary C.
Review for: Wanderberry Barely There
This lipstick was very thick and made well. I tried it in the wanderberry color for fall. I noted that it did glide on easily, but was very matte and this color was far too dark for me. I cut it with a plain gloss from another brand. I'd love to try it in another color. I would recommend this to someone with a darker skin tone.
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Portland , OR
Review for: Wanderberry Barely There
I got the shade Barely There on my Allure Beauty Box of July. I loved how hydrating it is. It is long lasting and this shade is a beautiful mauve pink. I loved the sample packing. I can just imagine the full size packaging.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
Review for: Wanderberry Barely There
I got a sample of this product in Wanderberry. It was easy to apply and feels very moisturizing. I Love this color i've never had a red color that I loved yet so I am very happy with this one. I will have to get this in full sized. I think it is worth the price.
MICHELLE M.
MICHELLE M.
Review for: Gno Date Night
These lipsticks feels so luxurious! The shades are absolutely beautiful and so pigmented. I didn't have to keep applying it, which is a plus. I had wine and dinner - and it didn't budge. Very creamy, smells nice and the packaging is so pretty.
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Port Bolivar, TX
Review for: Wanderberry Barely There
I feel like this is a magic lipstick that is different on everyone based on body temp, kind of like a mood ring. The color is super buildable and just the prettiest shade of violet. I literally cannot leave the house without it in my makeup bag.
Sara N.
Sara N.
Review for: Wanderberry Barely There
I received this product in barely there in my Allure beauty box and I am in love! It is such a beautiful color, a great nude for my lip color! It's also very pigmented, creamy and lightweight on lips. Great for work, school and every day. I love it!
Marisol Z.
Marisol Z.
Vallejo, CA
Review for: Wanderberry Barely There
Super creamy amazing pigmentation. I loved it I tried it on my lips for this looked and I received compliments the lip is radiant and it's great for long lasting. It is creamy and easy to apply. My lips felt great with this product.
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.
Safety Harbor, FL
I have been seeing this product around the internet and was wondering how the formula is on this. I have never heard anyone talk about this brand so I am very curious about the performance of this brand
Melanie R.
Melanie R.
Ocoee, FL
Do these lipstick last all night?
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades?
Reneka B.
Reneka B.
Denver, CO
I never tried but it looks really nice
Abigail F.
Abigail F.
I've never worn lipstick before so do they have a lot of nude colors?