Wander Beauty Wanderlust Powder Foundation uploaded by Janie A.

BY WANDER BEAUTY

An innovative, hydrating, ultra-fine powder foundation enriched with globally sourced, skin-loving ingredients that glide on and last all day. Wanderlust Powder Foundation provides full coverage with an incredibly natural-looking finish. It provides full coverage while leaving your skin looking fresh and healthy. The lightweight and ultra-fine powder absorbs excess oil and minimizes pores without ever looking cakey. It's infused with aloe leaf extract to moisturize skin and restore suppleness while hibiscus flower extract evens out your skintone and increases the look of your skin's elasticity. It blends seamlessly with a flawless finish that never cracks. Just wear alone with the included anti-microbial rubicell applicator for full coverage, or layer on top of liquid or cream foundation to mattify skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates "Luxurious, lightweight, and versatile, Wanderlust Powder Foundation gives me the natural, weightless finish I crave without masking my inner radiance. The super luxe, talc-free formula is silky soft to the touch and packed with skin loving ingredients." Lindsay Ellingson, Co-founder and Creative Director This product is cruelty free and free of talc, synthetic fragrance, mineral oil, and gluten. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Kaylee P.
Love this foundation and I am very picky when it comes to my makeup! This is one of my favorites for sure.
Valentina ūüĎĹ.
Aragua
This is incredible, a beauty and I love it, I have no words to explain this product, I need more
Brenda G.
Mecca, CA
I can't wait to get my hands on one of this iv herd is absolutely amazing the coverage i love it
monica R.
Cedar Grove, NJ
I love this powder foundation its makes my skin look great and bright I like this product.
Sabrina G.
Goodyear, AZ
Just looking at this product, it looks flawless and perfect. I would like to try it.
Christina F.
Is this a drying powder? I've been looking for a powder to set my liquid foundation with but I want something that won't dry my skin out
Theresa C.
Matawan, NJ
Is this good for dry skin and large pores and also is it full coverage and does it give you a matted finish
Maham N.
How much coverage does this give?
Callie E.
Chiefland, FL
I have been searching for a good full coverage foundation that won't dry out my already dry skin. Is this a moisturizing foundation?