Wander Beauty Wanderlust Powder Foundation uploaded by Janie A.
5 colors available

BY WANDER BEAUTY

An innovative, hydrating, ultra-fine powder foundation enriched with globally sourced, skin-loving ingredients that glide on and last all day. Wanderlust Powder Foundation provides full coverage with an incredibly natural-looking finish. It provides full coverage while leaving your skin looking fresh and healthy. The lightweight and ultra-fine powder absorbs excess oil and minimizes pores without ever looking cakey. It's infused with aloe leaf extract to moisturize skin and restore suppleness while hibiscus flower extract evens out your skintone and increases the look of your skin's elasticity. It blends seamlessly with a flawless finish that never cracks. Just wear alone with the included anti-microbial rubicell applicator for full coverage, or layer on top of liquid or cream foundation to mattify skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates "Luxurious, lightweight, and versatile, Wanderlust Powder Foundation gives me the natural, weightless finish I crave without masking my inner radiance. The super luxe, talc-free formula is silky soft to the touch and packed with skin loving ingredients." Lindsay Ellingson, Co-founder and Creative Director This product is cruelty free and free of talc, synthetic fragrance, mineral oil, and gluten. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Chattanooga, TN
Really like this powder. I just wish the shade range was a little broader. The fair shade isn't really fair. I do love that the ingredients are good for my skin. It's also talc free which is a major plus! It last all day too.
Klaudia K.
Klaudia K.
Centereach, NY
Love this product! I purchased it in "light". Having red undertones and oily skin - this product really worked well with me. Super lightweight with great coverage. Does not look cakey at all!
roseann.reynolds2
roseann.reynolds2
New York
This foundation is amazing i loved it. especially the component itself the flip lid that separates the foundation from the sponge is genius. As far as the formula I love the coverage the application was smooth.
Yazmin R.
Yazmin R.
Review for: Medium
I was so skeptic about this powder because usually I get a very dry effect.
But I absolutely love this one!,
It makes my face so smooth and hides my pores im in love!
keila f.
keila f.
I love wearin a thin coat, when I go to pool or beach to minimize pores and hide the shine, Its price is high but it fulfils its fuction
Christina F.
Christina F.
Is this a drying powder? I've been looking for a powder to set my liquid foundation with but I want something that won't dry my skin out
Theresa C.
Theresa C.
Matawan, NJ
Is this good for dry skin and large pores and also is it full coverage and does it give you a matted finish
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
hessmer, la
I've been looking for a powder foundation and am wondering if this kid is worth the hype?
Callie E.
Callie E.
Chiefland, FL
I have been searching for a good full coverage foundation that won't dry out my already dry skin. Is this a moisturizing foundation?