Wander Beauty Wanderlust Powder Foundation uploaded by Sloan G.Wander Beauty Wanderlust Powder Foundation uploaded by Janie A.

BY WANDER BEAUTY

An innovative, hydrating, ultra-fine powder foundation enriched with globally sourced, skin-loving ingredients that glide on and last all day. Wanderlust Powder Foundation provides full coverage with an incredibly natural-looking finish. It provides full coverage while leaving your skin looking fresh and healthy. The lightweight and ultra-fine powder absorbs excess oil and minimizes pores without ever looking cakey. It's infused with aloe leaf extract to moisturize skin and restore suppleness while hibiscus flower extract evens out your skintone and increases the look of your skin's elasticity. It blends seamlessly with a flawless finish that never cracks. Just wear alone with the included anti-microbial rubicell applicator for full coverage, or layer on top of liquid or cream foundation to mattify skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates "Luxurious, lightweight, and versatile, Wanderlust Powder Foundation gives me the natural, weightless finish I crave without masking my inner radiance. The super luxe, talc-free formula is silky soft to the touch and packed with skin loving ingredients." Lindsay Ellingson, Co-founder and Creative Director This product is cruelty free and free of talc, synthetic fragrance, mineral oil, and gluten. see more...

Buy on Sephora
roseann.reynolds2
New York
This foundation is amazing i loved it. especially the component itself the flip lid that separates the foundation from the sponge is genius. As far as the formula I love the coverage the application was smooth.
Yazmin R.
Review for: Medium more...
I was so skeptic about this powder because usually I get a very dry effect.
But I absolutely love this one!,
It makes my face so smooth and hides my pores im in love!
Stevie D.
Cross Lanes, WV
I've never got to try this but I can't wait to get one!! I've read tons of reviews on this and it seems to have amazing coverage for all skin types! I think it has a matte finish also and that's wonderful! Would loveeee to try this soon!
Kristen H.
Judsonia, AR
Love this! Blends easily and is super smooth. I even use it when I don't feel like going on a full look that day or feeling lazy. Would recommend 10/10
keila f.
miami, FL
I love wearin a thin coat, when I go to pool or beach to minimize pores and hide the shine, Its price is high but it fulfils its fuction
Blanca H.
Paramount, CA
Need it heard great things about it it's definitely on my list.. I love to try so many foundations and specially a full coverage
Linsey S.
Very expensive. Seemed a bit too powdery for my preference. Returned. Not as smooth finish as I like. Many people love it though.
Ily V.
I need this foundation. From all the reviews and great stories I here I'd like to try it asap. Looks super flawless =)
Kaylee P.
Love this foundation and I am very picky when it comes to my makeup! This is one of my favorites for sure.
Brenda G.
Mecca, CA
I can't wait to get my hands on one of this iv herd is absolutely amazing the coverage i love it
Theresa C.
Matawan, NJ
Is this good for dry skin and large pores and also is it full coverage and does it give you a matted finish
Christina F.
Is this a drying powder? I've been looking for a powder to set my liquid foundation with but I want something that won't dry my skin out
They have for brown skin?
Maham N.
How much coverage does this give?
Callie E.
Chiefland, FL
I have been searching for a good full coverage foundation that won't dry out my already dry skin. Is this a moisturizing foundation?