Wander Beauty Wanderlust Powder Foundation uploaded by Janie A.
5 colors available

BY WANDER BEAUTY

An innovative, hydrating, ultra-fine powder foundation enriched with globally sourced, skin-loving ingredients that glide on and last all day. Wanderlust Powder Foundation provides full coverage with an incredibly natural-looking finish. It provides full coverage while leaving your skin looking fresh and healthy. The lightweight and ultra-fine powder absorbs excess oil and minimizes pores without ever looking cakey. It's infused with aloe leaf extract to moisturize skin and restore suppleness while hibiscus flower extract evens out your skintone and increases the look of your skin's elasticity. It blends seamlessly with a flawless finish that never cracks. Just wear alone with the included anti-microbial rubicell applicator for full coverage, or layer on top of liquid or cream foundation to mattify skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates "Luxurious, lightweight, and versatile, Wanderlust Powder Foundation gives me the natural, weightless finish I crave without masking my inner radiance. The super luxe, talc-free formula is silky soft to the touch and packed with skin loving ingredients." Lindsay Ellingson, Co-founder and Creative Director This product is cruelty free and free of talc, synthetic fragrance, mineral oil, and gluten. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Jessica Q.
Jessica Q.
I'm skeptical when it comes to powder foundations. I think they tend to look cakey & dry & dries your skin out. I really wanted to try this foundation because it seems to be different than other powder foundations on the market. The first time I used it, I couldn't believe how creamy it was. It glides right on, evens out your complexion & it's buildable coverage. It's not a full coverage but, you can build it up so it can be a full coverage foundation. This foundation gives you a natural finish, doesn't dry out your skin & has staying power.
Stevie D.
Stevie D.
Cross Lanes , WV
I've never got to try this but I can't wait to get one!! I've read tons of reviews on this and it seems to have amazing coverage for all skin types! I think it has a matte finish also and that's wonderful! Would loveeee to try this soon!
Kristen H.
Kristen H.
Judsonia, AR
Love this! Blends easily and is super smooth. I even use it when I don't feel like going on a full look that day or feeling lazy. Would recommend 10/10
Blanca H.
Blanca H.
Paramount, CA
Need it heard great things about it it's definitely on my list.. I love to try so many foundations and specially a full coverage
Ily V.
Ily V.
I need this foundation. From all the reviews and great stories I here I'd like to try it asap. Looks super flawless =)
Kaylee P.
Kaylee P.
Love this foundation and I am very picky when it comes to my makeup! This is one of my favorites for sure.
This is incredible, a beauty and I love it, I have no words to explain this product, I need more
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Mecca, CA
I can't wait to get my hands on one of this iv herd is absolutely amazing the coverage i love it
monica R.
monica R.
Cedar Grove, NJ
I love this powder foundation its makes my skin look great and bright I like this product.
Sabrina G.
Sabrina G.
Goodyear, AZ
Just looking at this product, it looks flawless and perfect. I would like to try it.
Theresa C.
Theresa C.
Matawan, NJ
Is this good for dry skin and large pores and also is it full coverage and does it give you a matted finish
Christina F.
Christina F.
Is this a drying powder? I've been looking for a powder to set my liquid foundation with but I want something that won't dry my skin out
Maham N.
Maham N.
How much coverage does this give?
Callie E.
Callie E.
Chiefland, FL
I have been searching for a good full coverage foundation that won't dry out my already dry skin. Is this a moisturizing foundation?