Wander Beauty Wanderlust Powder Foundation uploaded by Janie A.

BY WANDER BEAUTY

An innovative, hydrating, ultra-fine powder foundation enriched with globally sourced, skin-loving ingredients that glide on and last all day. Wanderlust Powder Foundation provides full coverage with an incredibly natural-looking finish. It provides full coverage while leaving your skin looking fresh and healthy. The lightweight and ultra-fine powder absorbs excess oil and minimizes pores without ever looking cakey. It's infused with aloe leaf extract to moisturize skin and restore suppleness while hibiscus flower extract evens out your skintone and increases the look of your skin's elasticity. It blends seamlessly with a flawless finish that never cracks. Just wear alone with the included anti-microbial rubicell applicator for full coverage, or layer on top of liquid or cream foundation to mattify skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates "Luxurious, lightweight, and versatile, Wanderlust Powder Foundation gives me the natural, weightless finish I crave without masking my inner radiance. The super luxe, talc-free formula is silky soft to the touch and packed with skin loving ingredients." Lindsay Ellingson, Co-founder and Creative Director This product is cruelty free and free of talc, synthetic fragrance, mineral oil, and gluten. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Jessica Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm skeptical when it comes to powder foundations. I think they tend to look cakey & dry & dries your skin out. I really wanted to try this foundation because it seems to be different than other powder foundations on the market. The first time I used it, I couldn't believe how creamy it was. It glides right on, evens out your complexion & it's buildable coverage. It's not a full coverage but, you can build it up so it can be a full coverage foundation. This foundation gives you a natural finish, doesn't dry out your skin & has staying power.
Rebecca H.
Chattanooga, TN
Really like this powder. I just wish the shade range was a little broader. The fair shade isn't really fair. I do love that the ingredients are good for my skin. It's also talc free which is a major plus! It last all day too.
Klaudia K.
Centereach, NY
Love this product! I purchased it in "light". Having red undertones and oily skin - this product really worked well with me. Super lightweight with great coverage. Does not look cakey at all!
roseann.reynolds2
New York
This foundation is amazing i loved it. especially the component itself the flip lid that separates the foundation from the sponge is genius. As far as the formula I love the coverage the application was smooth.
Yazmin R.
Review for: Medium
I was so skeptic about this powder because usually I get a very dry effect.
But I absolutely love this one!,
It makes my face so smooth and hides my pores im in love!
keila f.
miami, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love wearin a thin coat, when I go to pool or beach to minimize pores and hide the shine, Its price is high but it fulfils its fuction
Blanca H.
Paramount, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Need it heard great things about it it's definitely on my list.. I love to try so many foundations and specially a full coverage
monica R.
Cedar Grove, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this powder foundation its makes my skin look great and bright I like this product.
Kristen H.
Judsonia, AR
Love this! Blends easily and is super smooth. I even use it when I don't feel like going on a full look that day or feeling lazy. Would recommend 10/10
Kaylee P.
Love this foundation and I am very picky when it comes to my makeup! This is one of my favorites for sure.
Christina F.
Is this a drying powder? I've been looking for a powder to set my liquid foundation with but I want something that won't dry my skin out
Theresa C.
Matawan, NJ
Is this good for dry skin and large pores and also is it full coverage and does it give you a matted finish
Janie A.
I've seen this on FB from Influenster but has anyone tried it and how does it feel and is it easy to apply?
Rebecca D.
Mansura, LA
I've been looking for a powder foundation and am wondering if this kid is worth the hype?
They have for brown skin?