Wander Beauty Wanderlust Powder Foundation uploaded by Sloan G.Wander Beauty Wanderlust Powder Foundation uploaded by Janie A.

BY WANDER BEAUTY

An innovative, hydrating, ultra-fine powder foundation enriched with globally sourced, skin-loving ingredients that glide on and last all day. Wanderlust Powder Foundation provides full coverage with an incredibly natural-looking finish. It provides full coverage while leaving your skin looking fresh and healthy. The lightweight and ultra-fine powder absorbs excess oil and minimizes pores without ever looking cakey. It's infused with aloe leaf extract to moisturize skin and restore suppleness while hibiscus flower extract evens out your skintone and increases the look of your skin's elasticity. It blends seamlessly with a flawless finish that never cracks. Just wear alone with the included anti-microbial rubicell applicator for full coverage, or layer on top of liquid or cream foundation to mattify skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates "Luxurious, lightweight, and versatile, Wanderlust Powder Foundation gives me the natural, weightless finish I crave without masking my inner radiance. The super luxe, talc-free formula is silky soft to the touch and packed with skin loving ingredients." Lindsay Ellingson, Co-founder and Creative Director This product is cruelty free and free of talc, synthetic fragrance, mineral oil, and gluten. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Maria A.
Clearwater, FL
Review for: Fair more...
The description is conflicting in terms of coverage: this is NOT full coverage, low medium at best. When I tried to used this product I had no active acne just lighter scarring and this covered absolutely nothing.
Fair peeps beware: the lightest shade goes on much darker than what it even looks like in the pan.
It is easy to apply but I would not call this natural looking, definitely on the matte side. It just looked so bad on my skin not to mention dark that I could not leave my house with it on so I cannot attest to longevity.
Jenn H.
Allen, TX
Review for: Light more...
I'm not 100% on this because it's affecting me different ways.  It conceals very well and builds up a good coverage.  My issue is it's making me look a little cakey and "cracked".  There are some parts of my face that look great, and some areas not so great.  I do like the consistency of it.  I guess I need to try it longer!  I also don't like the price, it's pretty expensive.
Kim S.
Review for: Medium more...
I really like this powder! It goes on extremely smooth and plays well with order face products. It applies well with the puff it comes with or with other brushes. It provides nice light coverage for evening out my skin for every day wear and does not look cakey. Packing is nice and easy to open and close.
Kim S.
Savannah, GA
Review for: Light more...
I really love this powder. It is the smoothest powdered I’ve found yet. Although it doesn’t completely cover all blemishes, it does a great job at hiding many of my imperfections. And it feels so silky smooth. I definitely recommend. Wander Beauty Wanderlust Powder Foundation
Alexandra D.
Review for: Light more...
The product is amazing and great for being on the go. It has very buildable coverage, stays matte, conceals for the most part, my only con is it is pricey compared to other powdered foundations which give the same results.
Sloan G.
Tampa, FL
My mom gave me this because it was too light on her. I’ve never used powder foundation, but I’m in love with this. It goes on smooth, feels great and isn’t drying. It also looks awesome over liquid foundation if you want a high coverage look. My only complaint is that it shatters very easy. It breaks apart a little more everyday, and it has never been dropped- only sits in my bag. ALSO, I am as fair as they come, but I have a pinky yellow (bright) undertone. I’ve never been anything but the lightest shade in anything, but this is an exception. My mother is in no way tan, but she’s not fair like me and is considered “light”. This brand comes in fair, light medium and dark. The light matches me skin, so I would recommend getting one shade darker than you would usually buy.

I included a super awkward picture of me so you can see the fairness of my skin to base your decision off of.
Jessica Q.
I'm skeptical when it comes to powder foundations. I think they tend to look cakey & dry & dries your skin out. I really wanted to try this foundation because it seems to be different than other powder foundations on the market. The first time I used it, I couldn't believe how creamy it was. It glides right on, evens out your complexion & it's buildable coverage. It's not a full coverage but, you can build it up so it can be a full coverage foundation. This foundation gives you a natural finish, doesn't dry out your skin & has staying power.
Rebecca H.
Chattanooga, TN
Really like this powder. I just wish the shade range was a little broader. The fair shade isn't really fair. I do love that the ingredients are good for my skin. It's also talc free which is a major plus! It last all day too.
Klaudia K.
Centereach, NY
Love this product! I purchased it in "light". Having red undertones and oily skin - this product really worked well with me. Super lightweight with great coverage. Does not look cakey at all!
roseann.reynolds2
New York
This foundation is amazing i loved it. especially the component itself the flip lid that separates the foundation from the sponge is genius. As far as the formula I love the coverage the application was smooth.
Theresa C.
Matawan, NJ
Is this good for dry skin and large pores and also is it full coverage and does it give you a matted finish
Christina F.
Is this a drying powder? I've been looking for a powder to set my liquid foundation with but I want something that won't dry my skin out
They have for brown skin?
Maham N.
How much coverage does this give?
Callie E.
Chiefland, FL
I have been searching for a good full coverage foundation that won't dry out my already dry skin. Is this a moisturizing foundation?