MakeupFace MakeupMakeup PalettesWander Beauty
Wanderess Dusk To Dawn Eye and Cheek Palette

WANDER BEAUTY Wanderess™ Dusk To Dawn Eye and Cheek Palette

A multitasking blush and eyeshadow palette designed to create effortless looks on-the-go.

Shades include:

Tuscan Sunrise, a satin neutral peach

Havana Nights, a satin dusty pink

City Lights, a shimmery champagne gold

DESCRIPTION

Take your look from dusk until dawn with this trio of universally flattering blush and highlight shades. Apply on cheeks and eyes to create a perfect look for any occasion. Our creamy, saturated shades blend seamlessly for a healthy glow all day long.

Cruelty free.

HOW-TO

Apply City Lights directly to high points of your face including the cheekbones, brow bones, Cupid's bow, and bridge of nose. Dot directly on inner corner of eyes to make eyes pop and instantly look awake.

Swipe Tuscan Sunrise or Havana Nights on cheeks for a natural flush of color. Use two shades together by blending Havana Nights on apple of cheeks and apply Tuscan Sunrise in an upwards motion directly under for a more sculpted look.

For an eye look, swipe Tuscan Sunrise all over the lids. Dot City Lights into your inner corners and lower lash line to brighten. Gently blend Havana Nights into your crease to intensify the look.

INGREDIENTS

Full Ingredients:

city  lights:  mica (ci  77019), titanium  dioxide (ci 77891),  talc, diphenylsiloxy phenyl  trimethicone, octyldodecyl stearoyl  stearate, synthetic fluorphlogopite, silica,  iron oxides (ci 77491), nylon-12, magnesium myristate,  methylpropanediol, dimethicone, magnesium stearate, propanediol,  tin oxide, macadamia ternifolia seed oil, water/aqua/eau

havana  nights: mica  (ci 77019), talc,  titanium dioxide (ci  77891), silica, diphenylsiloxy  phenyl trimethicone, octyldodecyl  stearoyl stearate, nylon-12, magnesium  myristate, methylpropanediol, iron oxides  (ci 77491), red 7 (ci 15850), ultramarines  (ci 77007), dimethicone, magnesium stearate, propanediol,  triethoxycaprylylsilane, iron oxides (ci 77499), iron oxides  (ci 77492), tin oxide, methicone, macadamia ternifolia seed oil,  water/aqua/eau

tuscan  sunrise:  mica (ci 77019),  talc, phenyl trimethicone,  titanium dioxide (ci 77891),  silica, synthetic fluorphlogopite,  octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, iron  oxides (ci 77491), nylon-12, methylpropanediol,  dimethicone, magnesium myristate, magnesium stearate,  propanediol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, manganese violet (ci  77742), red 30 (ci 73360), iron oxides (ci 77499), tin oxide,  yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), macadamia ternifolia seed oil, carmine  (ci 75470), water/aqua/eau

2.2 g/0.07 oz x 3

Made in PRC

TIPS

Mix and match shades on eyes and cheeks for a full face look! Like all of our multitaskers, Wanderess Off Duty puts infinite looks in the palm of your hand, keeping you gorgeous on the go.

How do I get free box?
is it worth the money?
hey! i want to order the james charles palette and was wondering if it’s as good as everyone says?
Start your review of WANDER BEAUTY Wanderess™ Dusk To Dawn Eye and Cheek Palette!
Chelsea T.
Sanford, FL
WANDER BEAUTY Wanderess™ Dusk To Dawn Eye and Cheek Palette uploaded by Chelsea T.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: WANDER BEAUTY Wanderess™ Dusk To Dawn Eye and Cheek Palette
Pictured is my beaten up first palette, ugly I know, but there’s a point to be made! I received it in a beauty box subscription 2+ years ago. This blush palette is a STAPLE in my makeup and goes everywhere with me, and if I have to do quick makeup, I need that soft pink with a touch of the deep magenta for depth. It is extremely easy to blend and soften the magenta using it, and the highlighter is a very rich gold completing the ‘sunset’ look. I have also used this as an eyeshadow and it worked great! I was never good with blush before this palette, now it is in my top 3 products. As I have now purchased a second one, it shows how used and loved the first one was!... And now I can throw it away. Featuring Too Faced Better Than Sex Volumizing Mascara because it fit the color palette in this photo lol
Moranda A.
Tipton, IN
WANDER BEAUTY Wanderess™ Dusk To Dawn Eye and Cheek Palette uploaded by Moranda A.
Review for: WANDER BEAUTY Wanderess™ Dusk To Dawn Eye and Cheek Palette, Other
I do have the Wander face palette with the 3 skinny pans and it's great but I definitely dont love the fact that the pans are so skinny. When having a Face palette, I want to be able to evenly coat my brush without having to keep dipping in the pans and unevenly coating the brush BUT it's not that big of a deal and definitely not a deal breaker for me. But I want to bring attention to a eye and face palette from Wander that is a true eye and cheek palette and I attached photos. I recently received this in my Boxycharm and I freaking LOVE it, but unfortunately couldn't find it listed here. This is a mini palette that has your basic tones but the pigment is on another level on the eye shades and beautifully blendable and demure on the blush and highlighter. The highlight can be built up to be super blinding so makes a perfect inner corner highlight for me. The blush is a perfect peachy pink for spring. But the eyeshadow is where I was so surprised how metallic the shimmers are and the 2 mattes are perfect for a neutral eye with a pop of neutral but impactful shimmer for the lid. You can use the face shades on the eyes too for a beautiful monochromatic look. This would not work well for a deep skin tone though but they do have a darker one. Beautiful. I love this brand more and more as I use more products.
Diana P.
Moore, SC
WANDER BEAUTY Wanderess™ Dusk To Dawn Eye and Cheek Palette uploaded by Diana P.
Review for: Wander Beauty Dusk to Dawn Eye and Cheek Palette
Adorable little highlight pallet. Very pretty colors and provides great highlights to light to medium skin tone. Glides on easily.
Kara B.
Geneseo, IL
WANDER BEAUTY Wanderess™ Dusk To Dawn Eye and Cheek Palette uploaded by Kara B.
Review for: WANDER BEAUTY Wanderess™ Dusk To Dawn Eye and Cheek Palette
F4F...I’m on the fence with this pallet.... definitely not my favorite, it’s not bad but I really dislike the narrowness of the product. I like to use highlighter sand blush brushes but end up getting a mix of the colors when I do. Definitely not a great design. Wander Beauty Wanderess Dusk To Dawn Eye And Cheek Palette
Klair H.
Cedar Hill, TX
WANDER BEAUTY Wanderess™ Dusk To Dawn Eye and Cheek Palette uploaded by Klair H.
Review for: WANDER BEAUTY Wanderess™ Dusk To Dawn Eye and Cheek Palette
Love this palette! One of my very faves. It’s small for sure, not a whopping amount of product. But it works really well and is pigmented nicely! I wish with it only being three colors the pans were bigger and the price was lower. BUT, I just can’t be mad at it because it works so beautifully. Would def recommend!
Alexandria D.
Tupelo, MS
WANDER BEAUTY Wanderess™ Dusk To Dawn Eye and Cheek Palette uploaded by Alexandria D.
Tones are gorgeous. The shades are a bit too dark for me though. This palette should be suggested for medium to dark skin. The blush is phenomenal though.
Julia B.
Newcastle, WA
WANDER BEAUTY Wanderess™ Dusk To Dawn Eye and Cheek Palette uploaded by Julia B.
Perfect trio! The “Tuscan sunrise” is my fav shade of this pallete, it just adds some natural blush to my cheeks! The highlighter has a great golden tone as well :)
Deaven I.
Warsaw, IL
WANDER BEAUTY Wanderess™ Dusk To Dawn Eye and Cheek Palette uploaded by Deaven I.
Review for: WANDER BEAUTY Wanderess™ Dusk To Dawn Eye and Cheek Palette
I like this brand a lot. While this product is beautiful, it just didn’t ready WOW me when it came time to use it. I got it from a past Boxycharm box, so it was super affordable! It was pigmented and easy to blend, I just find that I never really reach for it! #influenster #makeup #cosmetics #followforfollow #fallfaves #winningstreak #blush #pink
Michealla F.
Raleigh, NC
WANDER BEAUTY Wanderess™ Dusk To Dawn Eye and Cheek Palette uploaded by Michealla F.
Review for: WANDER BEAUTY Wanderess™ Dusk To Dawn Eye and Cheek Palette
This is my favorite blush and highlighter palette! I am so sad that my City Light is about to be all gone! It is easy to take when you are getting ready at a friends house as it’s small enough to be a travel size! As you can see it’s pretty beat up but it does the job!
Colleen H.
Saint Charles, MO
WANDER BEAUTY Wanderess™ Dusk To Dawn Eye and Cheek Palette uploaded by Colleen H.
This highlighter and blush palette from wander beauty is super pretty! A little bit goes a long way and it it lasts all day! Its very easy to blend and I truly love the diversity of this palette. I've also used all three shades on my eyes and it looked just as beautiful as eyeshadow!