BeautyEyeMascaraWander Beauty
Unlashed Volume & Curl Mascara Black

Wander Beauty Unlashed Volume & Curl Mascara Black

An intense, glossy-black, multitasking mascara that volumizes, lengthens, and curls lashes. Unlashed Volume & Curl Mascara takes your lashes to new heights while strengthening and conditioning them with a proprietary blend of lash-loving ingredients. The long-lasting mascara feature an innovative brush that curls and separates lashes beautifully, providing you with fuller-looking lashes from root to tip. The hook-like brush has staggered bristles that can be angled in multiple ways to grab every single lash for maximum drama. The unique, domed tip features precise bristles that grab even the tiniest lashes to lift and curl them. Trehalose and peach leaf extract condition and moisturize lashes. This innovative formula is clump-free, flake-free, smudge-proof, and does not dry out, allowing you to layer for desired lash looks. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates "I've spent the last two years perfecting our mascara formula and brush to get the volume and curl just right with no flaking or smudging. I love a very voluminous lash look and know that our mascara achieves everything on my list! I've never received so many compliments on my lashes, this is the one." Lindsay Ellingson, Co-founder and Creative Director This product is cruelty-free and free of mineral oil, fragrance, and gluten.

Have you tried this mascara? I got it in a sub box and fell in LOVE!
Does this crumble? And is it good for short and thin lashes?
Es resistente al agua?
Start your review of Wander Beauty Unlashed Volume & Curl Mascara Black!
Product Highlights
LOVE this mascara. I am very picky normally, but this one gives a dramatic length and volume effect without clumping. The curve in the brush really is a great touch.in reviews
Jessica S.
Little Elm, TX
Wander Beauty Unlashed Volume & Curl Mascara Black uploaded by Jessica S.
This is the BEST mascara hands down!!!! It seriously curls my lashes like no other and I find myself not even needing an eyelash curler- which says a lot since my lashes are very straight! I’ll add a picture for reference so you can see a before and after of just like two coats of this mascara. It’s bomb!
Amber M.
Montgomery
Wander Beauty Unlashed Volume & Curl Mascara Black uploaded by Amber M.
A must try mascara!! I love everything about this mascara! It's very lightweight doesn't weigh your lashes down very nice curved brush that lifts very well, gives your lashes a lot of volume. Does tend to run slightly nothing to bad though. Decent price also.
Iris A.
Saint Louis, MO
Wander Beauty Unlashed Volume & Curl Mascara Black uploaded by Iris A.
This is my first Wander Beauty product and it's a mascara in "Jet Black" that I recieved in my Allure beauty box. It's extremely pigmented, eady to use, combed through my lashes and gave me length. I really love the brush because I can get close to my lash line. I'll definitely be purchasing this one again. It's also cruelty free!
Ashley R.
Denver, NC
Wander Beauty Unlashed Volume & Curl Mascara Black uploaded by Ashley R.
This review is for the Wander Beauty UPGRADED LASHES. Couldn't find the exact in the app but its definitely a mascara that needs to be added. This mascara is BOMB. I have it on my lower lashes and really has given them so much length and definition. Love the packaging and the wand. The picture really speaks for itself!
Cheri C.
Oregon City, OR
Wander Beauty Unlashed Volume & Curl Mascara Black uploaded by Cheri C.
Sorry not the best picture but it shows the difference well. I've have to say I've been on a mascara kick, I've been trying every mascara I can. I recieved this in one of my monthly boxes. This mascara is definitely worth trying. I really really like it a lot. It goes on super clean, it extends lashes a lot and with a second coat you get lots more volume. No clumping at all. It covers all lashes and separates them nicely. I really love it, I would definitely recommend it.
Jennifer L.
Emerson, GA
Wander Beauty Unlashed Volume & Curl Mascara Black uploaded by Jennifer L.
I have always had a weird obsession with mascara lol and I'm very particular about my mascara. This mascara checks off all the boxes I look for when using a mascara. It isn't too thick or too watery. The wand is great for separating your lashes without giving you that horrible spider legs look. It also gives you the perfect amount of curl and volume and is amazing for all day wear.
Hollie R.
Temple Terr, FL
Wander Beauty Unlashed Volume & Curl Mascara Black uploaded by Hollie R.
Wander Beauty Unlashed Volume & Curl Mascara Black uploaded by Hollie R.
I now have a good sized collection of Wander Beauty products but this Unlashed Volume & Curl mascara is my absolute favorite. I have long, dark, stick straight lashes that hardly hold a curl and most of the time mascara only weighs my lashes down.. this mascara has a light, long lasting formula, making application & removal a breeze. I love the brush - it’s flat with a slight curl and it literally grabs each and every one of my lashes. It does not clump, it does not flake off half way through the day. I typically only use one coat for a lifted & curled lash effect but if I apply a second coat I do notice a more dramatic and voluminous look. This mascara is my personal favorite and I have tried A LOT of different mascaras, from high to low price points - this one tops them all. Wander Beauty Unlashed Volume & Curl Mascara Black
Myranda L.
Odessa, TX
Wander Beauty Unlashed Volume & Curl Mascara Black uploaded by Myranda L.
I love this mascara. It gives my lashes a beautiful curl while making them look way more full than they actually are. I've never experienced any clumping. Or flaking. The perfect amount comes out on the wand so you don't have to scrape it off on the top of the tube. It wears very well all day with no smudging
Betsy  K.
Wander Beauty Unlashed Volume & Curl Mascara Black uploaded by Betsy  K.
{gifted} [product:wander-beauty-unlashed-volume-&-curl-mascara-black] Wander BeautyI was so pleased and surprised with how well this Wander mascara performed. I actually replaced my other mascara with this one. It does a great job of lengthening my short lashes! It also thickens and adds some curl to my lashes very effectively without clumping. That is a win for me. I had never used mascara in a soft tube before and I like it. It was easy to use and the soft tube seems more portable and travel friendly as well. .
Katelyn  L.
Olympia, WA
Wander Beauty Unlashed Volume & Curl Mascara Black uploaded by Katelyn  L.
This mascara is pretty decent , I can’t decide if I like this one or the mile high club, this one feels more dry and thick than the other one. This one has a fluffy curved brush that really gets the little lashes in front and on the outside . I do have to work to get enough product on my lashes though but it gives a very light wispy dainty type of look, no clumps , very feminine and it does curl your lashes , I’ve got the mile high on one eye and this one on the other so I could compare . I need to reach for this one more often , it’s not bad
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
1,983 reviews
il y a un an
I got the Wander Beauty Unlashed Volume & Curl Mascara Black in my Allure beauty box, how is it? Does it give length and curl ?
Renee D. il y a un an
I really like it. It’s not a dramatic amount of length but it’s nice