BY WANDER BEAUTY

An intense, glossy-black, multitasking mascara that volumizes, lengthens, and curls lashes. Unlashed Volume & Curl Mascara takes your lashes to new heights while strengthening and conditioning them with a proprietary blend of lash-loving ingredients. The long-lasting mascara feature an innovative brush that curls and separates lashes beautifully, providing you with fuller-looking lashes from root to tip. The hook-like brush has staggered bristles that can be angled in multiple ways to grab every single lash for maximum drama. The unique, domed tip features precise bristles that grab even the tiniest lashes to lift and curl them. Trehalose and peach leaf extract condition and moisturize lashes. This innovative formula is clump-free, flake-free, smudge-proof, and does not dry out, allowing you to layer for desired lash looks. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates "I've spent the last two years perfecting our mascara formula and brush to get the volume and curl just right with no flaking or smudging. I love a very voluminous lash look and know that our mascara achieves everything on my list! I've never received so many compliments on my lashes, this is the one." Lindsay Ellingson, Co-founder and Creative Director This product is cruelty-free and free of mineral oil, fragrance, and gluten.

Wander Beauty Unlashed Volume & Curl Mascara Black
  • "LOVE this mascara. I am very picky normally, but this one gives a dramatic length and volume effect without clumping. The curve in the brush really is a great touch." in 5 reviews
Melissa r.
Phoenix, AZ
I've been hearing mixed reviews on the @wander_beauty unlashed volume and curl mascara and wanted to give everyone my review on it.
I recieved it in my @boxycharm subscription box .
My #lashes are the type that need to be curled before applying mascara so I always do that for reference.
I find that this mascara is like none I have ever used before the formula is thin but in a good way, it's not watery but just right . I apply 2 coats and never have any clumping issues and have worn many times over all day with no flaking or running. It gives a very #pretty fluttering look that separates out each individual lash so they never look heavy just full and wispy. And makes the bottom lashes look super full and defined as well. When I use this one my lashes are never crispy or hard feeling either which I really appreciate they remain soft.
I really recommend this #mascara if you want a pretty ,light and wispy lash look ,I'm sad I'm almost out it's been my go to since I've received it!
If you are one of the people that are struggling with it I would recommend curling your lashes and really useing the wand to separate from the lash line out to the lash tips then let 1 coat fully dry before going in with the second coat .
#wanderbeauty #makeup #makeupreview #lifestyle #plants #cosmetics #boxycharm
Amy V.
Carbondale, IL
This is one of my favorite mascaras right now. It lifts my lashes so good. It’s not too heavy either so my lashes stay up for the most part. This mascara is very buildable as well so if you want fuller looking lashes or a more natural look you can achieve it. I have really short lashes and this mascara makes my lashes look longer (could just be me). It doesn’t flake, it stays on great, and the best part is that it isn’t a hassle to take off. I didn’t personally buy it myself. I got it in one of my Boxycharm boxes. I would recommend this to anyone who hasn’t tried it yet!!!!
Chelsie V.
Brownfield, TX
I received this mascara in a boxy charm & I didn’t think I was going to like it but I actually do! Now the reason I love this mascara is because I feel like it is a good mascara to apply falsies over. It’s not a really thick formula to where your lashes clump up it is the perfect kind of “natural” formula most people want to apply before adding false lashes over. I also really enjoy the packaging. I thought the tube was a little weird at first but I feel like it is easier to store that way. I will definitely be spending my money on this.
Melissa H.
Vassar, KS
Received this in my BoxyCharm box. Mascara is my favorite product and I like to try new ones. This one is perfect. It goes on smoothly and doesn’t clump. I don’t do an overly made-up look, so this one is perfect. If i wanted to do a dramatic evening look, I would probably grab another product. Thus, four stars. I like the packaging, it really makes storage easy.
Macee K.
Minneola, KS
This is a pretty good mascara. I didn’t think it was volumizing or curling at all though. It was a nice your lashes but better every day mascara look. It is buildable and they get a little longer and a little bit more clumped (in a good way) when you put a second coat on. I got this in my July Boxycharm. I wouldn’t pay $24 for this. I think I’d probably pay $15. I may watch for it on sale, but it hasn’t been so spectacular that I feel like I have to have it but it also been good enough that I would pick it up again if the price is right.
Nancy N.
Like others here, I got this in my BoxyCharm and I have found myself using every single day since I got it.  I have about 5 other mascaras on hand right now that I would rotate through and the only time I don't grab this one is if I need more dramatic night out lashes.  I find this does offer my lashes a decent curl and provides a soft feathery but full lash.  It's easy to build up the product when adding coats and doesn't clump up in gross spidery way.  You have plenty of time to finesse your lashes.   This is however the first mascara that I find I have to at a minimum dip at least 2 times to get product and apply.  Most of my other mascaras just one dip into the tube is sufficient, but maybe this is because it's a drier formula.  I'm torn on whether or not I'd repurchase due to cost, but I do like it quite a bit.
Jessica N.
Kingsport , TN
I received this mascara in my Boxycharm box and the first thing I noticed was how unique the packaging is! I have never seen a mascara with a squeeze tube like component which I think is really cool. The colors of their packaging is really nice too, I love the red and gold, it's really eye catching in my opinion. As for the formula, I was nervous about it as first because I already have fairly long lashes so I like mascaras that separate my lashes so they appear very full. The wand for this mascara is fatter than wands I typically prefer. Luckily, this mascara actually really does a good job at separating my lashes and making them really voluminous and long without making them clumpy what so ever thank goodness. I can not mascaras that cause my lashes to stick together or "clump" at all, I want them to look as full as possible so those mascaras give me the opposite effect that I am going for and mascaras that have fatter wands typically are the ones that give me clumpy lashes. I was pleasantly surprised by this mascara. It makes my lashes look really nice. It does not smudge under my bottom lashes or flake off later in the day. In my opinion this is a really great mascara. I have been using it every day since I first tried it which is saying a lot considering I have so many other mascaras that I love so much. I am so happy to receive it from Boxycharm!Wander Beauty Unlashed Volume & Curl Mascara Black
Calley B.
Plymouth, MI
I received this product in my July Boxy Charm like other reviewers, but I actually like this mascara.  It does a good job coating your lashes and you can apply multiple layers without it getting super clumpy.  It isn't the most lengthening mascara I have ever used, but it isn't bad.  If you're patient you can build it up to cover your lashes fully and gives yourself a good look.  It isn't extremely bold though.  My one concern with purchasing it is that the packaging seems to be pretty light on the product.  I feel like mascaras in tubes this like this one dry out faster and this product feels extremely light in my hand so I don't get the best durability/long lasting vibes from one unit that I think a mascara should have.  Overall, I do like it though and it is currently in my everyday rotation.
Rebecca Kathryn A.
Claremont
Purchased at: Amazon
I received this product in a monthly beauty box and absolutely love it! I've purchased it 4 times since first receiving it. I had a really hard time finding the perfect mascara and this is definitely it! It's not too pricey ($24) and I totally recommend it. Leaves my lashes long and full without flaking.
Jennifer G.
This has a nice formula that's between thin n thick.. its nicely curved wand helps me get every stubby n stubborn lash.. it's in a squeeze tub and its travel friendly I just throw itin my purse... I like itt ...its value is a bit expensive for mascara but I did repurchase it so it's not that bad
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
Would you recommend over other great mascaras?
Sydney t.
Makeup holy grails: mascara edition. What is your favorite, voluminous, non-clumping mascara? I think mine goes to Wander Beauty Unlashed Volume & Curl Mascara Black. I got it in my boxy and fell in love. How about you guys?
Marquita S.
Richmond
What impressed you about this mascara?
Wendy N.
What would you compare this to?
Patty W.
How long does the curl usually hold for? Does it smudge or flake easily?