Wander Beauty Unlashed Volume & Curl Mascara Black uploaded by Kim R.Wander Beauty Unlashed Volume & Curl Mascara Black uploaded by Kim R.

BY WANDER BEAUTY

An intense, glossy-black, multitasking mascara that volumizes, lengthens, and curls lashes. Unlashed Volume & Curl Mascara takes your lashes to new heights while strengthening and conditioning them with a proprietary blend of lash-loving ingredients. The long-lasting mascara feature an innovative brush that curls and separates lashes beautifully, providing you with fuller-looking lashes from root to tip. The hook-like brush has staggered bristles that can be angled in multiple ways to grab every single lash for maximum drama. The unique, domed tip features precise bristles that grab even the tiniest lashes to lift and curl them. Trehalose and peach leaf extract condition and moisturize lashes. This innovative formula is clump-free, flake-free, smudge-proof, and does not dry out, allowing you to layer for desired lash looks. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates "I've spent the last two years perfecting our mascara formula and brush to get the volume and curl just right with no flaking or smudging. I love a very voluminous lash look and know that our mascara achieves everything on my list! I've never received so many compliments on my lashes, this is the one." Lindsay Ellingson, Co-founder and Creative Director This product is cruelty-free and free of mineral oil, fragrance, and gluten.

• How long does the curl usually hold for? Does it smudge or flake ea...1 Answers
  • Would you recommend over other great mascaras?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
roseann.reynolds2
roseann.reynolds2
New York
I love , love , love this product! I'm constantly buying mascaras and getting disappointed. But when I tried the WB Unlashed I was really impressed. I have very short lashed and I tend t used false lashes to substitute for that, now I can complete my dramatic eye makeup by only adding just mascara to my lashes. Also, the fact that its in a squeezable tube I can use every drop of it with little waste, which is a huge plus for me!
Erin M.
Erin M.
Toledo, OH
I would not recommend buying this Mascara. I purchased this because it advertised the unique curl brush and thought that would help bring some volume to my lashes. The liquid got so clumped to the brush after a couple uses and it tried out exceptionally fast.
Klaudia K.
Klaudia K.
Centereach, NY
LOVE this mascara. I am very picky normally, but this one gives a dramatic length and volume effect without clumping. The curve in the brush really is a great touch.
Rachael F.
Rachael F.
Bradenton
No lift! No way! I will never buy this again the only thing that this is useful for using it on falsies because it comes off easily
Logan M.
Logan M.
Philadelphia
I've used this mascara only a couple times since I got it, but I'm loving it so far! What I love about it is the applicator. We all know that every brand tries to create a fresh perspective on the mascara wand, but this one is actually thoughtful. The curved design is useful because the concave side fits the contours of your eye so that you don't have to wiggle around trying to catch every lash. Then if you turn it around to the convex side, you can use it for detailing such as the lower lashes and spots that could use some extra darkness. I gave this four stars because it is not the most dark, powerful, volumizing mascara out there, but it does give a naturally full finish. Today someone asked me "are those your real lashes?" Which I've never heard while wearing the so called "they're real" mascara...
Kim R.
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA
As with the other reviewers I absolutely adore the wand on this mascara. The formula is good too and despite sweating all day and running around like a crazy person, it didn't transfer! I am going to continue to use this because I like the fact that it is in the tube. It makes it easier to get every last bit of product out unlike the traditional mascara containers.
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Rocky Mountain House, AB
If short stumpy lashes are your thing, then this will be right up your alley! This mascara also dried out in less then a month. I will give it credit for not smudging or flaking, but the effects on my lashes don't make this a worth while mascara.
Shae A.
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
Would you recommend over other great mascaras?
Patty W.
Patty W.
How long does the curl usually hold for? Does it smudge or flake easily?