Wander Beauty Trip For Two Blush and Bronzer Duo

A soft-matte blush and bronzer duo that blends seamlessly into skin for the perfect natural, sunkissed glow. Highlighted Ingredients: - Mango Seed Butter: Rich in vitamin C to help soothe and brighten skin- Sea Buckthorn Oil: Helps calm redness and adds moisture to skin- Lotus Flower Extract: Helps hydrate and improve the look of dry, flaky skin. Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens, phthalates, and mineral oil, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also cruelty-free. What Else You Need to Know: Take a trip for two with this velvet-matte blush and bronzer cheek duo.

Has anyone used this color palette.....does it show as a pinky base ?
Which shade do you recommend for light/medium skin tone?
how pigmented are the shadows?
Start your review of Wander Beauty Trip For Two Blush and Bronzer Duo!
Coya S.
Lansing, MI
Wander Beauty Trip For Two Blush and Bronzer Duo uploaded by Coya S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Daiquiri/ Tulum
My favorite blush and bronzer duo. It is my go to during summer. It gives my Carmel skin tone a extra pop and I love the pink blush,
Melodie M.
Independence, MO
Wander Beauty Trip For Two Blush and Bronzer Duo uploaded by Melodie M.
Review for: Bellini/ Costa Rei
Super cute blush. I think the bronzer is a little light for me but i love the blush. You get a good amount for the pan size. Loved it with this pink look I did. #pink
Heather D.
Wander Beauty Trip For Two Blush and Bronzer Duo uploaded by Heather D.
Review for: Daiquiri/ Tulum
This is a nice little duo. It has decent pigmentation. It blends nicely. It's not patchy at all. I have the deeper shade of the two, and it's barely deep enough for my light-medium skin tone. The bronzer tone seems to work well with my warm-olive undertone though. I hope that Wander Beauty expands their shade options to include those with medium-deep skin tones. If there were more shade options, I'd give it a 5 star rating.
Suhey C.
Odessa, TX
Wander Beauty Trip For Two Blush and Bronzer Duo uploaded by Suhey C.
Review for: Bellini/ Costa Rei
I did a makeup look today using the blush and Bronzer from Wanders. It's very smooth to apply, the only thing on the Bronzer I had to keep applying it over and over so I could get it to my desired tone, not sure if its to light for my skin. The blush is amazing and very pigmented. Overall is a very good palette and the size is small so you could take it anywhere.
Nadya A.
San Ysidro, CA
Wander Beauty Trip For Two Blush and Bronzer Duo uploaded by Nadya A.
It is my favorite highlighter to take on a trip because I have it in travel size so it is easy to transport but in addition to that it is beautiful so easy to apply it does not leave texture on the skin super pigmented the glitter is super fine that makes the glow look natural but intense it has a medium pink tone but when you put it on your skin it looks beautiful I love it the Shade is after hours
Nicolle D.
Shawnee, OK
Wander Beauty Trip For Two Blush and Bronzer Duo uploaded by Nicolle D.
Review for: Bellini/ Costa Rei
I was blown away by this Wander Beauty Trip For Two Blush & Bronzer duo in the shade Bellini/Costa Rei. This palette is perfect to create a soft look for your no makeup makeup day looks. The colors are perfect for anyone who likes to wear soft, everyday looks all the way to bold looks. The colors are buildable and just stunning.
Dawn M.
Wander Beauty Trip For Two Blush and Bronzer Duo uploaded by Dawn M.
Review for: Bellini/ Costa Rei
Recieved in my BoxyCharm Subscription box. Love the simple and beautiful packaging. The bronzer is wonderful, smooth, blendable, great color payoff and the blush played perfectly with it (as well as my foundation) giving a gentle flushed look Wander Beauty Trip For Two Blush and Bronzer Duo Wander Beauty Trip For Two Blush and Bronzer Duo
Brandy T.
Battle Creek, MI
Wander Beauty Trip For Two Blush and Bronzer Duo uploaded by Brandy T.
Review for: Bellini/ Costa Rei
This blush and bronzer works with different shades of people; it is for a more natural look. If you want a little rosey cheek with a natural look, but you can build levels to this. Same with the bronzer side. If you like a effortlessly look this works.
Buse B.
Vallejo, CA
1,033 reviews
Wander Beauty Trip For Two Blush and Bronzer Duo uploaded by Buse B.
Review for: Bellini/ Costa Rei
Wanter beauty started doing a great job this year! This duo palette is also one of their great products. If you have a fair skin this one is amazing.
Anette V.
Addison, TX
Wander Beauty Trip For Two Blush and Bronzer Duo uploaded by Anette V.
Review for: Daiquiri/ Tulum
This blush and bronzer duo is great. The colors are quite pigmented and apply well to the skin. I found, however, that the darkest color story worked better for my complexion than the one I'd originally chosen for myself. Aside from that, I find the blush to be beautiful and the bronzer works great with my skin tone.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mako K.
Newark, DE
il y a un an
Ashley K. il y a un an
Yes this is a nice duo and the formula is nice!