Add a Photo

By WANDER BEAUTY
#236 in Face Primer

A multitasking, dual-ended duo with a balm on one side and a primer on the other for work to evening makeup looks. Prime and perfect your complexion with Rise and Prime Balm and Primer Duo. One end has a multipurpose, ultra-hydrating balm that can be used on the face, lips, or body for instant hydration where it's needed most without feeling greasy. It's expertly formulated with shea butter, olive oil, and grapefruit seed and propolis extracts to provide antioxidant benefits and improve the overall health of your skin. The other end features a universally flattering, nude-tinted, oil-free primer that mattifies, reduces the look of pores, blurs imperfections, evens the skintone, and diminishes the look of fine lines, while leaving a smooth surface for flawless makeup application. The primer is enriched with green tea extract, vitamin E, and willow bark extract to protect and soothe skin. Portable and easy to apply on the go, Rise and Prime can be worn alone without makeup for naturally refreshed and matte skin, or under makeup to make it last longer. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Wander Beauty creates multitasking makeup essentials so you can look gorgeous on the go. The brand draws from global inspiration as each formula is enriched with skin-loving ingredients from around the world. Wander Beauty is color to be carried. This product is free of mineral oil, fragrance and is gluten-free and cruelty-free.

Zoe B.
Zoe B.
Brooklyn, NY

The primer of this product creates such a smooth canvas for my makeup and allows it to stay on my face all day. It's mattifying, but not drying which is crucial for my skin right now in the winter. I'm obsessed with the balm! I use it everywhere for extra moisture, my cuticles, dry spots on my body, and even my hair!
if you want a free sample of this product or better then sex mascara sample , download the app mercari and use the code FZPKTV when you sign up to get 5 free dollars . the samples are 2.50 each plus free shipping so you can't beat that (must use all caps for the code when signing up) hurry before the sign sells out!!
Ferne M.
Ferne M.
Hampton Bays, NY

Obsessed with this. I didn't know Wander had such good products. I love the duo primer and balm. It's small and easy to travel with just in case you ever need a quick fix up of your makeup. I got mine at Sephora for $39.00 and so far I love it. It keeps my skin soft and keeps my makeup from clumping up.
Alexandra D.
Alexandra D.

I bought this on Sephora online. The balm is heavenly. It's intense moisture and if you want you can use it kind of like a face gloss. The primer is genius. It blurs just about everything and I use it on my T-zone where I have pores everyday. I just discovered this brand and this my first purchase.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Brooklyn, NY

This is amazing. I used to use the smashbox primer, but this is way easier and it creates such a smooth, poreless canvas for me to apply makeup! I also love the balm for hydration, I put some on my dry under eyes before I go to bed every night and wake up with my skin feeling extra soft!
Taji S.
Taji S.

This product is amazinggggggg. I'm in love with it. I have a combination skin in T-zone and its unbelievably a magic for me. It hides all my pores. It is long lasting stayed almost upto 16 hrs on me. I would totally recommend this amazing product. I cant imagine my makeup without it 😍
Kristin L.
Kristin L.
Brooklyn, NY

Love how handy this product is. I use the balm to prime my lips for lipstick and to moisturize them. Then I put the primer all over my face before concealer and foundation. It works great and helps control my oil. Overall, would get again and recommend to all my friends!
Susana V.
Susana V.
Katy, TX

Estoy totalmente obsesionada con este producto. Lo probé y quede enamorada. Esa dualidad de tratamiento y color es una jugada muy bien pensada. A veces compramos hermosos tonos pero nuestros labios no están preparados e hidratados.
Ciara A.
Ciara A.
Feeding Hills

The balm and primer duo is perfect to blend skin and color to make an awesome statement. The smooth finish helps the lips stay moisturized and hydrated which is so rare in balms nowadays. A great go too for an everyday choice.
roseann.reynolds2
roseann.reynolds2
New York

I really liked the Balm part of the Rise and Prime as opposed to the Primer Part. I'm a darker complexion so the product looked a little chalky on me. However the balm is super moisturizing.
Kierra M.
Kierra M.

How does acne prone skin react to this? Also, does it support thick makeup all day?
Nureen A.
Nureen A.

How pigmented and longwearing are these? Satin or matte finish?

Join Now