BY WANDER BEAUTY

A six-piece set of highly pigmented, matte moisture-rich lipsticks that can be mixed and matched for gorgeous lip looks. Instantly switch up your lip look with these richly pigmented, long-lasting matte lipsticks. From brights to neutrals, customize the shades you want to take on the go. Simply pick a color combination and insert the two lipsticks into the Wander Beauty core for long-lasting, portable color. Enriched with marula oil, castor seed oil, coco seed butter, jojoba oil, mango seed butter, and sunflower oil, the formula glides on effortlessly and keeps lips moisturized. This set contains: - 6 x 0.07 oz/ 2.04 g Lipstick in Velvet Rope, Miss Behave, Wanderberry, Barely There, Exhibitionist, B.B. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates "Super portable and easy to apply on the go, these lipsticks are perfect for those who want to experiment with multiple colors, or for those who want to dial up the drama with vibrant pops of color with endless shade options." Lindsay Ellingson, Co-founder and Creative Director This product is cruelty-free and free of mineral oil, fragrance, and gluten. see more...

Jen C.
Mebane, NC
I only have Barely There, and I have to say it is one of my favorite new beauty products! The packaging is elegant. The color is a perfect match for my skin tone. I love the way that it feels on my lips! The formula appears matte, but is very moisturizing. I had to refresh after eating, and drinking, however I'd rather refresh than have a 24 hour lipstick that is uncomfortable!
Zoe D.
oregon, ['', '', '']
It's nice set and the packaging is pretty. There are variety of colors in the set. But they are not matte, it's more like semi-matte. Because they are moisturizing, these aren't long wearing at all. I would say approximately 3-3.5hrs.
J B.
Bentonville, AR
I LOVE this lipstick, I've used it for a lot of my different styles, and the good thing is that it lasts long to, I bought this online, but I'm sure it's at some store, it met my expectations to quality and looks, I've already recommended this to my friends and I would do it again.
Khairun-Nisaa H.
cleveland, OH
This lick stick is very pigmented and is very pretty long lasting it is a good value and pricy yes and yes it's worth every penny I would definitely buy it for my self and would tell others to get it
Addison D.
Mount Carmel
I really really really love this set of lipsticks. They are very easy to use and are buildable. They met my expectations with them being so long lasting without coming off. I will be buying these again.
Heather M.
Lilburn , GA
This set is truly a great value. There are tons of color shades ranging from red to nude to pink to berry. The lipsticks aren't full sized, but they're definitely bigger than a mini. The set comes with six different shades and one "connector" so you can carry two colors in your bag at the same time, and since the lipsticks aren't full size this makes it easy to carry both of them in your purse, or bag, at the same time.

The formula is really creamy and goes on completely matte. This was my first purchase from Wander Beauty and I'm not regretting it.
Tricia A.
Roseville, CA
I really love the elegants of colors and packaging is unbelievably beautiful Glides on beautifully last 4 hours a beautiful addition
maria g.
Hilton Head Island, SC
It's worth every penny you spent it's pricy but it's worth it. It's very pigmented and it lasts a really long time.
Jacqueline F.
Montreal
This lipstick is extremely pigmented and lasts all day long. It also does not make your lips feels very light on the lips and does not make them feel dry. It is very easy to apply. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who looking for a liquid lipstick to try out.
Laila A.
cairo, Egypt
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation my name is Laila and I have a group on Facebook with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews .I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote  Best productfor Beginners .I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my Group my adresse is 1 Bakhit Mohammed from Esran Abdel Naim - Imbaba - ElMahkma- Giza - Egypt
 My Mail Nourhana698@gmail.com
Nicole K.
N Las Vegas, NV
How long do these colors last?
Ariel V.
Sanford, NC
What is the cost of this product?
Ariel V.
Sanford, NC
What is the cost of this product?